• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

    You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

    Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

    Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

A pearl white rider with extra dark privacy glass AND ivory leather would look awesome parked on our drive (another plus for the Elgrand is both e50 & e51 will fit through our gates) It'll be worth the hat alone.

I forgot to tell you mine also comes with a rear camper conversion!!! :p
 
I enquired about a wrap (matt black) but got no response.
 
What happens if you get a chip or scratch? Take it the whole panel needs re wrapped... Or are they more resistant to chips/scratches??
My works car is half-wrapped, pretty resilient, starting to peel in some places after three years. A full wrap is probably more resistant. The thing is, if you didn't wrap and got chipped or scratched then you would leave it or respray? If they are mild bumps and scrapes then the vinyl takes the hit not the paint... pros and cons
 
You can have mine bud its pearl white, extremely dark privacy glass and has the lovely cream/ivory interior, I can also throw in a nice Panama hat if necessary! :p
£29,000 and it's yours @P4ddy ... @Richard Fox has spent the last two years polishing every last bit of it (including the bits you can't see)

Thruppence' hapenny for the car
£28.999.95 Labour charge
 
Ideal if your camping 🤔🤣
I do like both side & rear conversions it's just that I really like the thought of sitting in the middle seats swung round with the rear door open & gazing out to sea. I like the idea of them pop up unit things that I can stick a cooker on along with a ridgemonkey as and when required.
 
I do like both side & rear conversions it's just that I really like the thought of sitting in the middle seats swung round with the rear door open & gazing out to sea. I like the idea of them pop up unit things that I can stick a cooker on along with a ridgemonkey as and when required.

Mine still has the centre seats you can turn around bud, only rears removed for camper conversion! 👍
 


I have complete flexability with one of these, not as pretty but functional
 
You bitch lol. It's purchased and set up already, now I'm going to bed and the wife and I shall have a feast by the sea.......all in my dream :weary_face:
 
Back
Top