• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

I washed and polished our E51 yesterday, after the gaffa did the cats on friday, ready to Chauffer the old parents to a swanky Hotel in Notts, for a Diamond Wedding Anniversary Afternoon Tea today😎 They loved it! 😁

I washed and polished our E51 yesterday, after the gaffa did the cats on friday, ready to Chauffer the old parents to a swanky Hotel in Notts, for a Diamond Wedding Anniversary Afternoon Tea today😎 They loved it! 😁

Did they also love the Anniversary Afternoon Tea :)

After having ours out for her first camping weekend , I gave her her first wash 🧽 😍.
Bloody hell, Leroy you don't hang about do you?! You picked it up then said 'right we're camping this weekend'
We've had ours months and still not got around to it 😂

Good on ya!

Bloody hell, Leroy you don't hang about do you?! You picked it up then said 'right we're camping this weekend'
We've had ours months and still not got around to it 😂

Good on ya!
Haha we had the camping trip already booked in and needed the elgie to fit in our massive new inflatable tent ! Would’ve struggled without her 👍🏽. Was a joy loading her up. Even more driving into that camp site surrounded be veedubs

Haha we had the camping trip already booked in and needed the elgie to fit in our massive new inflatable tent ! Would’ve struggled without her 👍🏽. Was a joy loading her up. Even more driving into that camp site surrounded be veedubs

Ah right, I am with you.

I got the impression it was more like you picked it up on a Friday and on the way home you said to your Wife and kids "Get your stuff together we're off out in 12 hours time" :D

Spooky, we were walking around just having a sniff of inflatable tents today. We do already have a tent which we used once... In the garden, it then went in to the loft and has not seen daylight since. Really should give it a proper go, used to camp as a kid and teenager and loved it. And as you say, with the Elgrand you have all the space you need to take everything.

Ah right, I am with you.

I got the impression it was more like you picked it up on a Friday and on the way home you said to your Wife and kids "Get your stuff together we're off out in 12 hours time" :D

Spooky, we were walking around just having a sniff of inflatable tents today. We do already have a tent which we used once... In the garden, it then went in to the loft and has not seen daylight since. Really should give it a proper go, used to camp as a kid and teenager and loved it. And as you say, with the Elgrand you have all the space you need to take everything.
My mrs was booking in weekends pretty much on the way home from vine place .... “ now we have the van “ 😂😂 . They are very good the inflatables , get them up and down in no time 👍🏽

My mrs was booking in weekends pretty much on the way home from vine place .... “ now we have the van “ 😂😂 . They are very good the inflatables , get them up and down in no time 👍🏽
Haha, good on her! She knows who the Boss is :p

Have daisey I good wash... have the wheels a good going over with some black t cut then I got to drive to a local meet.. cruising in the sunshine was so sweet.. have been neglecting her recently as I’ve so much building shit going on at home

Back
Top Bottom