• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Well ive been a bit busy this morning fitting my latest addition to my Rider:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:View attachment 3227View attachment 3228View attachment 3229View attachment 3230View attachment 3231Its a front splitter spoiler guys:p:p:p I spotted it yesterday at a ( I'm gonna swear now so sorry ) VW Transporter van conversion place which also is my body shop guys place too. It already comes in Gloss Black which was a bonus albeit I reckon it would look awesome against any Elgrand colour as a contrast. The width of the splitter is PERFECT for the Elgrand front bumper on the Rider models and I would guess its fine for HW/Star too.

Ive bolted it to the underside lip of my Rider front bumper and I think it looks kool and gives a great stance on the front end. Is it Vulnerable I hear you all ask????? Probebly but I drive carefully and I ALWAYS reverse park in to a bay too so fingers crossed its not gonna get damaged.

www.travelinlite-tranporters.co.uk £120

Side skirts off next for repair of the cracks and re-painting.:p:p:p:p

Looks wicked mate @Brendan1969, also adds a bit of protection to the original Rider bumper if you did knock into anything!
Any chance of a pic further away so I can see the overall look!
BTW the brown skidmark on the garage floor was that after fitting the splitter Brendan?! lol

That looks great Brendan, looks like it was made for an Elgrand.

Looks wicked mate @Brendan1969, also adds a bit of protection to the original Rider bumper if you did knock into anything!
BTW the brown skidmark on the garage floor was that after fitting the splitter Brendan?! lol
Cheers Richard. The marks on my floor are x 4 and were from the tyres on my old car. I need to scrub the floor in there too anyway. Its a spring clean job on the list:p

That looks great Brendan, looks like it was made for an Elgrand.
Yeah your right there Dave. I could not believe just how close it is TBH and the reason as to why I bought it from my paint shop guy there and then.

Took me about 2 hours in total ( being careful I was ) to finally fit it properly and I used nuts and bolts with washers either side for extra strength compared to the self tappers it came with. It will remove in around 10 mins which I will have to do later in the year as I plan to have my front bumper re-painted fully so all the age related chips are gone.

I will be even more extra careful now when driving around and avoid those speed bumps if I can. So glad it came in Gloss Black too albeit I did think of having it painted the same RED as my roof spoiler but decided not to.

Oh I forgot to mention. Once it was all fitted I had to trim off the excess which stuck out towards the front tyre which I just trimmed off with my Junior hacksaw and then painted the open edge with my Black touch up paint pen.

Last edited:
Because its Black Richard I found it did not show up that well when stood away with my camera hence why all the shots are close ups. Sorry matey but I'm no David Bailey:p:p:p:p

Went for a drive to The Range today in mine with " da missus ". Intention was to buy one of those plastic see through storage boxes which I found and duly bought. I'm fed up with all my bits and bobs tucked away in all the Elgrand storage cubbies making annoying noises when I'm driving along so its all now been co-located in to one box which sits in the rear all nice and tidy too. I had 4 people come over and ask me about my Rider and they all loved my new front splitter spoiler also. Even a bloke in a VW Transporter commented on how nice it was and then I realised he was my paint shop guys business partner and it was he who sold me the splitter via my mate the other day;);););) he thought it looked rather kool on the Elgrand too. I also bought some chrome letters ( E, 5, 1 ) and put them on my rear tailgate top RH corner below the light bar.

Its the little touches that make all the difference I think.:p

I want one, I reckon the gloss black would look good on a white Rider but I may need to get a side skirt painted so could try it in black and if I don't like it have it done white then,

I want one, I reckon the gloss black would look good on a white Rider but I may need to get a side skirt painted so could try it in black and if I don't like it have it done white then,
Yeah it would look nice against any Elgrand colour I think Dave. I would leave your side skirts White too buddy. Sometimes less is more.

Had the chance to buy splitteralso when I had to replace front bumper..wife hit a golf up the arse... with that in mind and the speed bumps she hits at 30mph on the school run..I don’t think the splitter would be on daisey for long..

Back