• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Spotted another Elgrand today on my drive!! @Claptrap

I now know it has had an oil change and new filter added. Thanks for your help Robin ๐Ÿ˜ in being mechanics assistant, I hope you learnt new things today and apologies for talking in car jargon.

Really good to spend a few hours chatting Elgrand and seeing the ICE. Great ideas for me.

Anytime you need stuff doing give me a shout. ๐Ÿ‘ Plus all those who ask @Claptrap why does he pay for stuff to be done rather than attempt it, trust me itโ€™s safer he does ๐Ÿ˜

Attachments

• F31560A6-A47B-4A02-A551-77F06EB47A9A.jpeg
    F31560A6-A47B-4A02-A551-77F06EB47A9A.jpeg
    90.2 KB · Views: 19
Spotted another Elgrand today on my drive!! @Claptrap

I now know it has had an oil change and new filter added. Thanks for your help Robin ๐Ÿ˜ in being mechanics assistant, I hope you learnt new things today and apologies for talking in car jargon.

Really good to spend a few hours chatting Elgrand and seeing the ICE. Great ideas for me.

Anytime you need stuff doing give me a shout. ๐Ÿ‘ Plus all those who ask @Claptrap why does he pay for stuff to be done rather than attempt it, trust me itโ€™s safer he does ๐Ÿ˜

:worried: I had one job to do today while helping @Crazycraig complete my oil & filter change, and that was to pour the oil in the funnel... and I missed the feckin funnel :joy::joy::joy:

I did learn loads today, but mainly, never to touch/adjust anything on the car that's important enough to keep the car running and on the road, which is pretty much everything :)

We test drove both cars and were very surprised by the differences and similarities :)

Cheers for your help mate, very much appreciated and if you're ever caught short Craig, you can you use my travel toilet, I might even post pictures of it (clean of course) if people are interested in seeing my 'emergency number 2 solution' :)

KURO & 1st Class 8-4-19.jpg

Last edited:
:worried: I had one job to do today while helping @Crazycraig completed my oil & filter change, and that was to pour the oil in the funnel... and I missed the fecking funnel :joy::joy::joy:

I did learn loads today, but mainly, never to touch/adjust anything on the car that's important enough to keep the car running and on the road, which is pretty much everything :)

We test drove both cars and were very surprised by the differences and similarities :)

Cheers for your help mate, very much appreciated and if you're ever caught short Craig, you can you use my travel toilet, I might even post pictures of it (clean of course) if people are interested in seeing my 'emergency number 2 solution' :)

View attachment 16428
Great pic, 2 stunning Ellies. If you could mate these I would buy one of the pups :joy:

Awesome, and you can reverse into other vehicles now with damaging yours :joy:
Ha ha! I feel silly because I am so excited about having a towbar fitted! Lol I think it's because it brings me one step closer to being able to pack up all the camping stuff and just clearing off somewhere....โ›บ

Ha ha! I feel silly because I am so excited about having a towbar fitted! Lol I think it's because it brings me one step closer to being able to pack up all the camping stuff and just clearing off somewhere....โ›บ
Babe I got excited having a new fridge freezer delivered fgs :joy:

You are spot on, get out there and enjoy it, we intend to do the same soon too. Exciting stuff!

:worried: I had one job to do today while helping @Crazycraig completed my oil & filter change, and that was to pour the oil in the funnel... and I missed the feckin funnel :joy::joy::joy:

View attachment 16428
It's the black and white jitney show

Now we just need to find 1 that says Elgrand. ๐Ÿ˜
I saw one that said Elgrand, but it needs wiring in, and that normally involves swearing and petrol. I personally prefer the Nissan one. I would show u a picture but I blocked the woman that posted it. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Back