• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

    You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

    Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

    Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Also it's tein suspension lowered and although it's horrible on shitty road surfaces it's great on bends and roundabouts. I don't feel any wollowing at all. I. My old E46 would wollow and when I got my GTi it showed how crap the e46'was on stock suspension. The E51 on lowered tein is like a GTi 😎. Heard tyre screach coming off a Chichester roundabout but unsure if it was me or the Tesla next to us?. I'm not hooning it, just maintaining pace through them. I'd have felt it if it was me.
Don’t forget the tyres for the full Pallet Truck effect
IMG_0703.jpeg

Full package….
IMG_2490.jpeg
 
what's the pallet truck effect? I've got fatty tyres, don't want low profiles
 
Also it's tein suspension lowered and although it's horrible on shitty road surfaces it's great on bends and roundabouts. I don't feel any wollowing at all. I. My old E46 would wollow and when I got my GTi it showed how crap the e46'was on stock suspension. The E51 on lowered tein is like a GTi 😎. Heard tyre screach coming off a Chichester roundabout but unsure if it was me or the Tesla next to us?. I'm not hooning it, just maintaining pace through them. I'd have felt it if it was me.
Are they fixed or adjustable teins ( they do both), if adjustable then soften them , they’ll still hold on the corners
 
Calshot?

I've been to Chichester and back. Measured the wheel to arch distance again and all were equal, get back home and 20mm discrepancy again. It's my driveway 😩
I'm pretty sure that my local beach, near Blakes Cottage.....hello sailor, give us a kiss......
 
Fitted the DAD grille.... Needs sprayed black or Chrome. Not sure I'll keep it 🤔 13027.jpg
 
I think I’d be doing it in Qx1 , but then I’d be tinting the headlights too lol
QX1 is a git to match though. Was originally chrome, I have a chrome theme going on (inadvertently) looks way better in full chrome (Gemini mock-up)12237.png
 
I think the DAD grill turns it into a Chrysler
 
QX1 is a git to match though. Was originally chrome, I have a chrome theme going on (inadvertently) looks way better in full chrome (Gemini mock-up)View attachment 122245
Have you tried a mock-up in black , may look good with the mesh black and headlights darker
 
Why not try chrome vinyl wrap @Tino ? Not used it myself but should be fairly easy to wrap.
 
Back
Top