• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

    You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

    Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

    Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

With a super quick delivery from Tanya Tayna Batteries after my school boy (mis)handling of the first one I fitted a new battery in less than an hour and it all works as per normal, no carrying emergency jump pack in passenger seat any more!

The P0174 has come back on again, after cleaning the air filter, cleaned LPG injectors, MAF sensor and had a visual check for loose hoses I'll today be swotting up on a long term fix although I think it is beyond my skills and tools1000024097.jpg
 
Last edited:
With a super quick delivery from Tanya Tayna Batteries after my school boy (mis)handling of the first one I fitted a new battery in less than an hour and it all works as per normal, no carrying emergency jump pack in passenger seat any more!

The P0174 has come back on again, after cleaning the air filter, cleaned LPG injectors, MAF sensor and had a visual check for loose hoses I'll today be swotting up on a long term fix although I think it is beyond my skills and toolsView attachment 113966
I’ve probably missed half the story here but I had a P0174 code and it was the o2 sensor.

I brought my van with this error code and I believe it was the cause of the front cat failure before I owned mine.
 
Finally removed the factory stickers from the back window. Little bit of glass polish compound to remove the left over marks and looks much better now!

QuOdCTh.jpeg
 
Would you consider orders? I'd like original shape but instead of Nissan to read Earl
Yes, orders ok, obviously not direct copy of Nissan badge or sci fi logo, but very close.

You do get a slightly rough surface, but you could carefully sand and then prime with plastic spray paint.
That would also make it last longer.

To take into account time , electric and filament £20 + Postage
 
Last edited:
Passed 100,000 miles on the way back to the Isle of Wight from Manchester. Would've got a picture but I was on the Car Park known as the M6.
That's some run you've got to do there Colin. The M6 doesn't get any better, does it? In fact, since they upgraded large parts of it to a "smart motorway" I think it might actually be worse.
 
Hi. I have also been struggling to get the old horn relay out. I wasn't sure if there was a hidden clip holding it in, but if mole grips are what are needed, I will get onto it
Hard to remove, it's clipped in, you may find removing the fuse box from its mounting will make it easier.
 
Back
Top