• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Midlands VANS UNITED XMAS MEET. BURTON ON TRENT. 22nd DECEMBER

BMR

Trader
E51 Owner
E51 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Elgrand
E51
Picked this one up off the NSVA facebook page all vans welcome its being held in B&Q car park Burton on Trent DE14 2AP. I am getting more info as to meet times etc. It will make a welcome break away from the festivities.
Elgrand OWNERS GOING
1)- BMR
2)- DAN BATTY (OFF FACEBOOK)

Well we went and was made very welcome by Vans United who organised the event also putting on a good spread of food and with a urn of hot water on the go hot tea, coffee and hot chocolate which was well received by all attending. Most were modded Transits and Trafics but there was an old Mitsubishi van. A triple axle custom Transit parked up next to us which was an ongoing project vehicle and when finished should be stunning so I don't want to hear "I don't go to shows and meets because my Elgrand isn't a show car" just get out there and mix and enjoy yourselves. We did.IMG_20181222_185144.jpg

Well we went and was made very welcome by Vans United who organised the event also putting on a good spread of food and with a urn of hot water on the go hot tea, coffee and hot chocolate which was well received by all attending. Most were modded Transits and Trafics but there was an old Mitsubishi van. A triple axle custom Transit parked up next to us which was an ongoing project vehicle and when finished should be stunning so I don't want to hear "I don't go to shows and meets because my Elgrand isn't a show car" just get out there and mix and enjoy yourselves. We did.View attachment 12241

Looks awesome Brian đź‘Ť

Very good to see something local to us, thanks for the picture. Always nice to find out about these things, even if I don't have time...
As it is, I've not been on the forum for around 4 months. Only another 3 months before my Elgrand's annual trip to BMR.

Well we went and was made very welcome by Vans United who organised the event also putting on a good spread of food and with a urn of hot water on the go hot tea, coffee and hot chocolate which was well received by all attending. Most were modded Transits and Trafics but there was an old Mitsubishi van. A triple axle custom Transit parked up next to us which was an ongoing project vehicle and when finished should be stunning so I don't want to hear "I don't go to shows and meets because my Elgrand isn't a show car" just get out there and mix and enjoy yourselves. We did.View attachment 12241

Superb stuff Brian!

I bet that 6 wheeler is thirsty on fuel too, definitely don’t see many of those about :)

Back