• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Trying to hit that 10post count

Trying to look at posts to fix power steering pump on my e51 Elgrand
Go say hello in the newbie thread and tell us what you have etc
Reply to some replies etc and ten becomes easy
Welcome to the club by the way :cool:

Hello and welcome to the club. Enjoy. :)

As @Highway Dave says it's easy to get past 10 posts, just follow what he has mentioned, or become a premium member for £12 and get instant access to the whole wonderful world of The ElgrandOC.

It it's the pump, remove, send off to get reconed, re fit.
I just removed it and it seems like the o ring that goes on the hose that connects to the upper reservoir is gone when I spin the pump by hand it sounds fine could I get away with just replacing the o ring ?

I just removed it and it seems like the o ring that goes on the hose that connects to the upper reservoir is gone when I spin the pump by hand it sounds fine could I get away with just replacing the o ring ?
Dunno - try it and see, then report back!

Hello and welcome to the club. Enjoy. :)

As @Highway Dave says it's easy to get past 10 posts, just follow what he has mentioned, or become a premium member for £12 and get instant access to the whole wonderful world of The ElgrandOC.
As Highway Dave says....pay the 12 quid.

Believe me you'll be glad you did just for all the free advice....and the sense of belonging...the warm feeling inside...like butterflies on a flower in mid summer...like thick buttered toast delving into piping hot soup.

You get the jist...

Back