• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Thinking of selling?

unvsw112

Active Newbie
East Anglia
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Elgrand
E51
Region
East Anglia
I’m thinking of selling mine soon - will be the most reluctant sale ever - what do you think it’s worth? 75k low miles, 2002 rear end camper with bespoke cushions for mattress, gas hob, sink with tap, cooler/fridge. Tv with dvd player. Engine quiet, burns a little oil like most of these do… no idea what to price it at?

I’m thinking of selling mine soon - will be the most reluctant sale ever - what do you think it’s worth? 75k low miles, 2002 rear end camper with bespoke cushions for mattress, gas hob, sink with tap, cooler/fridge. Tv with dvd player. Engine quiet, burns a little oil like most of these do… no idea what to price it at?
Can you post some photos?

Have you got some pics of the interior? That might help people work out a price for you.

WD40 sticker removal upon request 😉 they were only added to fit into the Newquay crowd when surfing, happy to remove them. It’s a little smokey on start up but nothing once it’s running, I’m sure someone experienced would see it as nothing, worst case valve stems but as I said burns a little more oil but engine is silent. Put it this way when I started her up after 18months she started first time and I didn’t even clock that she was running until my mrs said she was running, it’s honestly that quiet 🤫

Hopefully someone will give you an idea of value soon. It's lovely! ☺️
Thank you, hope so as I want her to go to a good home! 😊 I’m thinking around 10k mark I think that’s reasonable, seen a few go for more with higher mileage so let’s see who’s interested

Live on autotader for anyone who’s interested

Last edited:
Back