• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

They are not all the same …

peter strokosz

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
peter
Elgrand
E51
Just been upto the local builders merchants as I needed two sheets of plywood … as I’m off this week and don’t have a work van asked if they could deliver … not until next week ,, not good , young man at counter at asked if I was local which I am with that he said could load them in his van and he would drop them off… yes his van was a panzer wagon and I was impressed that he could fit a 8x4 sheet straight into the back standing it on the side … what a lovely kind young man Jack was … gives you hope in humanity…

Just been upto the local builders merchants as I needed two sheets of plywood … as I’m off this week and don’t have a work van asked if they could deliver … not until next week ,, not good , young man at counter at asked if I was local which I am with that he said could load them in his van and he would drop them off… yes his van was a panzer wagon and I was impressed that he could fit a 8x4 sheet straight into the back standing it on the side … what a lovely kind young man Jack was … gives you hope in humanity…
Definitely a future Elgrand owner there 😊

Be careful, it was just a glitch in the Matrix...did you get any feelings of deja vu ?

Don't trust them, they are not like us.

The plywood has been chipped and you are now being monitored by that other forum !!

Back