• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yorkshire The Motorist. Coffee and cars meet Sunday 30th April 10am onwards

Found a nice campsite not far away

Reeeesult. I might stay over too mate. We can drink Fanta and talk ‘Elgrand’…..

Others too? 🎪🍗🍷😂

Looks a bit posh! I like to burn stuff and run around screaming….

😉

Aye that doesn't look too far away at all 👍

Hey Yorkshire folk. (And anyone else willing to travel)
Looking to get a few of us all together for a meet up at The Motorist on Sunday 30th of April for a coffee or two and a chat.
The venue is excellent with cafe, restaurant, shop and clean toilets etc.
Always a good selection of cars at these meets to have a look around at as well. Hopefully we can get a few elgrands down there.

Nice one Rob,
Count me in 👍👍

Looking to get a few of us all together for a meet up at The Motorist on Sunday 30th of April for a coffee or two and a chat.
Always a good selection of cars at these meets to have a look around at as well. Hopefully we can get a few elgrands down there.

Just a quick note, if anybody wants Sunday dinner at the motorist, it's best to book a table, as they usually are busy👍

Wow that's some shed!

I may be up for running down from Stockton it would be my first time and need some details etc if poss

I’m not even sure 🤦‍♂️ never done a meet , I’m hoping to meet up with a few this weekend so will give me some idea.
Not a problem. As Dave says we're a friendly lot, and we'll try and make you feel as welcome as possible if you come along.
Enjoy the North East meet if you get to it. They're a good bunch up there, been to a few of their local meets. 👍

Just looked at their website Andy, is that a Commer Camper Van in the pics :heart:

I'm in work Sunday but I will see if we can pop round for a brew and nosey before I go to work 🤔🤔🫣🫣

Back