• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

The big day

Dundee69

Active Newbie
Premium Member
Midlands
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Dale
Elgrand
E51
Region
Midlands
She’s home!!
Picked my Ellie up from Worcester road motors, Stourport on Severn this afternoon, lovely first drive back over the Clee Hill.
I’ll add more pictures tomorrow, it’s just started raining. B7FDE20B-36B1-4564-AD35-7416818CF56D.jpeg86281FEA-787D-4C14-8BE9-B79539B45921.jpeg

Very nice bud, she looks gorgeous and in one of the best colours in my opinion KY0!!
Loving the extra legrests in the rear seats!! :p

Very nice bud, she looks gorgeous and in one of the best colours in my opinion KY0!!
Loving the extra legrests in the rear seats!! :p
Cheers, I especially wanted those seats and curtains in the back, I also wanted 4x4 but this came up at the right deal to move my car on so jumped at it.

Welcome but what a shitty day to collect it, I bet the smile on your face was like sunshine though. I endured the rain from Surrey to Teesside in mine yesterday and didn’t spot a single Elgrand let alone the posher silver ones

Welcome but what a shitty day to collect it, I bet the smile on your face was like sunshine though. I endured the rain from Surrey to Teesside in mine yesterday and didn’t spot a single Elgrand let alone the posher silver ones
Cheers, it wasn’t too bad here, only rained after I’d got back.

She’s home!!
Picked my Ellie up from Worcester road motors, Stourport on Severn this afternoon, lovely first drive back over the Clee Hill.
I’ll add more pictures tomorrow, it’s just started raining. View attachment 82292View attachment 82293
Very Nice good on yer,
They must like cigars in Japan, we had a strong smell in ours,
All the best happy Elgranding 🚘🚘👍

Back