• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Sunday 17th December

Lyndon23

Premium Member
South East
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Lyndon
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
Hey South East and coast crew, mini meet up if you fancy it? Top cafe with bar, eat in, take your coffee and beer out. Dog friendly, big car park, open on Sundays from 8am. Parking is looking straight out to the windmill farm in the sea and is free This is the Sea Lane Cafe Worthing if anyone wants to Google the menu etc. I'm going to be there from 12 noon on Sunday 17th December if anyone wants to come and say hello! Cheers! Lyndon and Paula

Hey South East and coast crew, mini meet up if you fancy it? Top cafe with bar, eat in, take your coffee and beer out. Dog friendly, big car park, open on Sundays from 8am. Parking is looking straight out to the windmill farm in the sea and is free This is the Sea Lane Cafe Worthing if anyone wants to Google the menu etc. I'm going to be there from 12 noon on Sunday 17th December if anyone wants to come and say hello! Cheers! Lyndon and Paula
Hi Lyndon and Paula,

I'm a newbie, as of yesterday, and looking forward to meeting fellow members. No Elgrand as yet, its still being converted, but as I'm only fifteen minutes or so away it seems rude not to join you. See you then.

Hi Lyndon and Paula,

I'm a newbie, as of yesterday, and looking forward to meeting fellow members. No Elgrand as yet, its still being converted, but as I'm only fifteen minutes or so away it seems rude not to join you. See you then.
Hiya J.R. we're newbies too, yeah would be rude if you didn't say hello so close! See you there 😁

Hi Lyndon and Paula
We'll try to get there too. Will be bringing our dogs so will have to wrap up warm and sit outside. See you then.
Tim and Sal

Hi Lyndon and Paula
We'll try to get there too. Will be bringing our dogs so will have to wrap up warm and sit outside. See you then.
Tim and Sal
Hi guys, the downstairs part of the place is a big semi open marquee thing with overhead heaters, very toasty! I've spoken to the boss and he's all up for it. Your boys and girls won't be alone, it's
a dog beach. Looking forward to seeing you all ☺️

Can't make it, "tup North in Beverley.

How many going????? we near Eastbourne, maybe nip along ?

Hi Mitch, I don't know, we'll definitely be there cos we live here. Someone else suggested it so a couple of us went there and it's a top spot. Nice coast drive from yours too. No stalls or anything, just a jewel of a café/bar with big sea view free car park. Spoke to the owners and they said bring it and your dog if you want. Nothing official, but it's just a very cool place. Nobody might turn up, might be lots of us. We've only had our Elgrand for a couple of months and would love to see what people have done with theirs and meet up. Cheers!

Hi Mitch, I don't know, we'll definitely be there cos we live here. Someone else suggested it so a couple of us went there and it's a top spot. Nice coast drive from yours too. No stalls or anything, just a jewel of a café/bar with big sea view free car park. Spoke to the owners and they said bring it and your dog if you want. Nothing official, but it's just a very cool place. Nobody might turn up, might be lots of us. We've only had our Elgrand for a couple of months and would love to see what people have done with theirs and meet up. Cheers!
Hi Lyndon
I will hopefully be there, will be good to see you both again

Brilliant stuff, looking forward to meeting you all 😁

we only had Groot 2 and a bit month, think wife id working, but might still pop along if gonna be more then 1 lol,

Ha well me and Paula are there and so are a couple of others by the looks so you should come over and we can all put faces to the names South Coast Crew 😁

Ha well me and Paula are there and so are a couple of others by the looks so you should come over and we can all put faces to the names South Coast Crew 😁
should be posse ,,, more hard core lol

Back