• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Sunday 12th November, Hampshire Elgrand Workshop Meet, 10am

Winchester

Premium Member
Trader
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Elgrand
E51
Just a reminder that Steve at the Hampshire Elgrand Workshop (Alresford Service Point) is having an open Morning this Sunday, 12th November 2023.
There will be plenty of cars to look at and refreshments to keep you warm!
10am til 12.00.
Postcode for your sat nav… SO24 9QE

I will be there with some Winchester Car Imports stock/project cars… don’t let that put you off 🤣

I’ll be bringing a few rare parts for sale…
These awesome 21” Wheels will be available £400 for the set…
Straight fit on any E51 variant.
IMG_7866.jpeg

I'll pop down for an hour or so. It clashes with my mum's birthday so I can't hang around. I'll bring the Speedo overlay with me,too.

I missed that this was happening and would love to have been there (especially as I wanted to get the van lined up for a service and some modifications somewhere) but I don’t think it will work around Remembrance Day commitments. I will try to make it but if not I hope to meet some of you next time 👍

Those wheels look awesome by the way @Winchester

We won't be able to make it unfortunately and our Ellie is up for sale too.

Going to London (by train) otherwise would be there.

I’ll be bringing a set of De-cored & refurbished Factory E51 front cats for sale too…

Will be passing by about an hour late, and in the wrong car, but do people hang about after 1? would like to say hi if any forum members are staying longer?

I’m also bringing…

A pair of 350z Brembo rear calipers, a great performance mod/upgrade for an E51. These are in need of a full refurb, so only £100 for the pair.

Rider clear Rear light bar & Side lights

Red Rear light bar & side lights and lower rear Brake/reverse/indicator units.

IMG_7873.jpegIMG_7872.jpegIMG_7874.jpeg

Last edited:
And…. Full set of E51 (all variants) adjustable coilovers!!!
No brand name but very well made, could be BC Racing or Buddy Club maybe?
Fully height adjustable and spring seats are adjustable too, so you can swap out the springs for ones with different spring rates if required.
Good used condition, refurbished top mount bearings on the fronts.
£399 grab a bargain…
IMG_7877.jpegIMG_7876.jpegIMG_7875.jpeg

Bit late now, but I have a bonnet stone guard in the shed I took off of mine. Does anyone want it? I can bring it with me if so..

Daisey has been busy this morning taking the stepson to a remembrance service , I would had ended up buying something..

Back