• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Suggestions

ChunkyDave

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
South East
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
David
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
I know its holiday season but is anyone up for a meet on the 12 June. Open to suggestions as to where.

im up for one i think breadman was looking at the new forest if not maybe down your way stokesbay or lee

I can do forest or stokes bay or is that Lee on Solent? then I can sit in some seats, press curtain buttons, get taken for a quit blast up the road and giggle like a school girl 👍

I was thinking stoney Cross plain car park near tritham there are two car parks there both concrete based to an even surface but not sure how busy they get on a sunny sunday

Where about in the forest can you meet??

There are a few dotted about all over but most are very rutty and uneven

This is the oneScreenshot_20220509-203726_Maps.jpg

looks good im game for anywhere

I am away later this week to Elgrandfest Wales when we come back I will look how busy they get on a Sunday there are a few around the same area

just spoke to the mrs we are at stansted flower dhow on the 12th :sob:

could we do one end of may ? 15th/ 29th or 5th june

End of May start of june I'm in sunnier climates 😎😎😎

we will be around, just need date and venue confirmed

if we bow to shauns new forest place and date if i have to miss it so be it otherwise it gets complicated

How about 19th June janespond car park
SO43 7HH

yes have replied

Looks like it's on the old RAF Stoney cross airfield.....

Back