• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

So tonight Matthew, I am going to be sleeping in.......

So your past Gateshead, now you do need to be careful of your wheels mate
Mind you if they get nicked you’ll have plenty to read as they put your van up on books up that way ( worth less than bricks)

I will be around and about until Friday morning so would be good to meet up if you or anyone else is up for it.
Sounds like a plan. I finish work at 10.30am then go back for 2pm then finish at 6pm so could meet up for a coffee anytime between those hrs

Ahh yes, you were on your way North not South. Angel of the North etc, I reckon it won't be long before some of our NE members recognise the services.
wouldn’t bother with angel of the north , unless u like rusty steel , i’m only ever pleased to see it after a long drive home , i’m about 10-15 miles nw from there

So your past Gateshead, now you do need to be careful of your wheels mate
Mind you if they get nicked you’ll have plenty to read as they put your van up on books up that way ( worth less than bricks)
gateshead is further north than durham maybe 15miles

Sounds like a plan. I finish work at 10.30am then go back for 2pm then finish at 6pm so could meet up for a coffee anytime between those hrs
Ok, we will be heading back up to the Toon during the day for another day of visiting the rellies but after 6pm would be great. The park and ride locks the gates at 7pm so we have to be in there by then, but if you want to meet us here anytime after 6pm we will provide the coffee and cake.

Loving the motorhome @LeStempy!
Have you got some QX1 aerosols with you as your meeting up with Andy! :laughing:
Yep, and if he can't make it I'm gonna slip by his house in the early hours, take out his security camera and leave him a surprise for the morning.

wouldn’t bother with angel of the north , unless u like rusty steel , i’m only ever pleased to see it after a long drive home , i’m about 10-15 miles nw from there
Well if you feel like a coffee and cake you are quite welcome to make it a mini meet.

Ok, we will be heading back up to the Toon during the day for another day of visiting the rellies but after 6pm would be great. The park and ride locks the gates at 7pm so we have to be in there by then, but if you want to meet us here anytime after 6pm we will provide the coffee and cake.

let me know when u r meeting andy , mind i’m at work till 5pm tomorrow, free on fri thou
Ohh a threesome!!!
@malcolmyz85 if you want to drop into Bowburn on the way home I could get out earlier and meet. Just need a time.

If all else fails could arrange something for Friday am after 10.30 as we'll be beginning our journey back south.

Back