• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Show us your pets

I dont want to put a downer on the thread but wednesday we made the hard decision to say goodbye to our beautiful girl Betsey. To say im broken is an understatement. Ive lost my rum drinking partner (she was partial to a sneaky rum whenever i put my glass down) and always had half an ale at the pub. It still doesnt feel real.

Attachments

• 20180708_105300.jpg
    20180708_105300.jpg
    276.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 20180129_181414.jpg
    20180129_181414.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 20180331_230937.jpg
    20180331_230937.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 20180708_103225.jpg
    20180708_103225.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 6
I dont want to put a downer on the thread but wednesday we made the hard decision to say goodbye to our beautiful girl Betsey. To say im broken is an understatement. Ive lost my rum drinking partner (she was partial to a sneaky rum whenever i put my glass down) and always had half an ale at the pub. It still doesnt feel real.
Nearly 3.5yrs since I lost callee (staffie)
Put her ashes on her favourite beach and visit the spot with Skye (2yr old staffie) whenever I can——feel for you mate

There not with us long enough and there big part of our lives. It’s a sad thing, almost stopped us getting another

Nearly 3.5yrs since I lost callee (staffie)
Put her ashes on her favourite beach and visit the spot with Skye (2yr old staffie) whenever I can——feel for you mate
Shes definitely coming home. When we are in our forever home then il spread her ashes. I knew it would be hard as she was "our" first pooch even tho we both have grown up with dogs. I never realised it would be this hard.
There not with us long enough and there big part of our lives. It’s a sad thing, almost stopped us getting another
At the moment its too raw to even think about it. It wont be for a long long time.
Its been a rough 12mths as my mum and dad lost both their 2 boys. (Springer brothers).

Shes definitely coming home. When we are in our forever home then il spread her ashes. I knew it would be hard as she was "our" first pooch even tho we both have grown up with dogs. I never realised it would be this hard.

At the moment its too raw to even think about it. It wont be for a long long time.
Its been a rough 12mths as my mum and dad lost both their 2 boys. (Springer brothers).
13 year gap between ours and I’ve still called the new one by the old ones name more than once

Losing my last dog was literally the worst day of my life, and even though I've lost both my parents, losing the dog hurt more.

Noel, I am so sorry to hear about Betsey, nothing worse x

Back