• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Show us your knob

This is my lucky cat, 'twas about £40 off ebay. Please excuse the dust as it's an old picture!

View attachment 30874
'Old pic' I see what you did there. 😂😂

That's cute. I have one of those little black boxes on a wire too. Do you use yours? I assumed ours was now defunct.

'Old pic' I see what you did there. 😂😂

That's cute. I have one of those little black boxes on a wire too. Do you use yours? I assumed ours was now defunct.

To be honest I don't know what it does, do you know what it's for?

No, I've kind of ripped it off now and tucked it away. I think when I first joined the forum I asked so it can't be anything of any use tbh.

If I showed that to my daughter she would want me to swap....!!

No, I've kind of ripped it off now and tucked it away. I think when I first joined the forum I asked so it can't be anything of any use tbh.

Oh right I sort of expected it would be something useless! Speaking of different screens I only realised the other day that the surround for mine is actually the brown wood effect and just has a black cover on it - only took me 8 months to work it out :cool:

Oh right I sort of expected it would be something useless! Speaking of different screens I only realised the other day that the surround for mine is actually the brown wood effect and just has a black cover on it - only took me 8 months to work it out :cool:
We've had our Ellie over a year, still no idea what everything does lol so you are not alone.

Nismo one fitted here. Although bought mine 7/8 years ago for around £40 when there was a lot on the market. Should have bought 2 in hindsight 🙈
I also use Stubby Deathtunes, great colours, quirky and great quality. If you're after something different. (Although the 350z one is looking rather worn after years of abuse :laughing:)

LtBLCCq.jpg

hyBAlM0.jpg

6X7EsKG.jpg

IR remote control sensor for a digital tv box, probably hidden in the cubby hole in your drivers door step.

Well mine was anyhow!

You must have seen a fair few different ones though in your game?
Yes seen plenty of knobs but knobs don't interest me much..

IR remote control sensor for a digital tv box, probably hidden in the cubby hole in your drivers door step.

Well mine was anyhow!
Could be for that Panasonic thing I have then 🤔

Back