• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

SANTA POD. JAP SHOW FINALS. 2nd / 3rd OCTOBER 2021 CLUB STANDS BACK.

Who is nearest to Bradford to meet up if Cliff does not get his tickets? I would rather donate my ticket than you all go without Cliff's wonderful repasts. Like to sort it on Friday. Late afternoon or evening if necessary.

Who is nearest to Bradford to meet up if Cliff does not get his tickets? I would rather donate my ticket than you all go without Cliff's wonderful repasts. Like to sort it on Friday. Late afternoon or evening if necessary.
We will have cliff sorted budy don't worry 😉

I will sort something out one way or another Dave, didn't arrive today but still have tomorrow so still a chance I guess 🤞thank you though offer is much appreciated, if it comes to it you will find me at the side of the road leading to Santa Pod cooking away 😉

This should be in the ‘what the F…. ‘ thread

After a mammoth fuel hunt to get there. Beer purchase organised.
Camping gear sorting organised for tonight

Call from wife to say she’s used the Elgrand to pick kids up from school and it’s got a squeal.
Can only be the belts and no time to sort
Bloody typical.

Call from wife to say she’s used the Elgrand to pick kids up from school and it’s got a squeal.
Bloody typical.
I'll have quite a comprehensive socket set with me snoop, I'm sure we can sort it there

Bloody typical.
Could be just splashed in a puddle fingers crossed

I've just been on a fuel hunt, still none here but there might be a delivery tomorrow but they didn't know the time, will try both Esso's in the morning.

I've just been on a fuel hunt, still none here but there might be a delivery tomorrow but they didn't know the time, will try both Esso's in the morning.
Hope so lize, be great to see you and I've made u a couple of vegetarian burgers especially 😉

Hope so lize, be great to see you and I've made u a couple of vegetarian burgers especially 😉
Yes, be good to see you too. I've been looking forward to it and even ordered a new leisure battery which failed to turn up today but will hopefully come tomorrow. Can manage without it but knowing me I'll want the heater on :)

Yes, be good to see you too. I've been looking forward to it and even ordered a new leisure battery which failed to turn up today but will hopefully come tomorrow. Can manage without it but knowing me I'll want the heater on :)
Excellent and I hope you've stocked up on your gin mate 😉

Excellent and I hope you've stocked up on your gin mate 😉
Not yet, have just been in Sainsburys to get something for dinner in the car but couldn't be bothered carrying loads of stuff so will get it tomorrow along with fuel and put straight in the fridge.

Not yet, have just been in Sainsburys to get something for dinner in the car but couldn't be bothered carrying loads of stuff so will get it tomorrow along with fuel and put straight in the fridge.
Plastic bottle remember lol see u there

Looks like we aren't going to make it this weekend guys :worried: @Karl boys (2 out of 3 - except the youngest), their older sister and mother got tested positive for Covid this morning (they did a test cos someone in the eldest's class got a positive test) and so we took a test, my test came back positive but not Karls. We both got a PCR done, just waiting on the results. Absolutely gutted we can't be there!

Last edited:
Looks like we aren't going to make it this weekend guys :worried: @Karls boys (2 out of 3 - except the youngest), their older sister and mother got tested positive for Covid this morning (they did a test cos someone in the eldest's class got a positive test) and so we took a test, my test came back positive but not Karls. We both got a PCR done, just waiting on the results. Absolutely gutted we can't be there!
You will both be sorely missed but if it's any consolation I will be sending a care package to you with @dognero (Andy) get well soon 👍

Back