• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Rear Seats of no use to us

chris and sha

Active Newbie
Wales
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Elgrand
E51
Region
Wales
Is there a market for the rear seats?

We have purchased an E51 and have arranged for it to be converted. The back seats are in excellent condition and are of no use to us.

Is it worth selling? If so any idea on the rates?

You are unlikely to sell them. I gave mine away and that was difficult. Best bet is to turn them into a sofa.

From posts on here it is difficult to give them away.

Mine are in the loft, nearly killed me putting them there, not looking forward to opening the Christmas Decorations Box...🫣

I think the thing is the rear seats are the least likely to be used or suffer wear anyway, not many people are likely to need to change rear seats. But there are plenty people who have camper van conversions so end up with surplus rear seats.

Is there a market for the rear seats?

We have purchased an E51 and have arranged for it to be converted. The back seats are in excellent condition and are of no use to us.

Is it worth selling? If so any idea on the rates?
Did you get the one from Colin Price, afterwards?

If so, did he mention anything about all the water on the main road outside?

If you can't find a home for them might be worth keeping the headrests - common to middle seats, and some of the leather in case you need some to repair driver seat bolster splits, etc.

If you can't find a home for them might be worth keeping the headrests - common to middle seats, and some of the leather in case you need some to repair driver seat bolster splits, etc.
My middle row headrests don't fit in my rear seats, the fixing bars are different distances apart. Could be a Rider thing?

Back