• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Putting faces to names

My mug and second ever selfie how come when you want to do a selfie you can't get the camera to switch around but when you take a normal pic its always in selfie mode:joy:its mad20210121_090352.jpg

My mug and second ever selfie how come when you want to do a selfie you can't get the camera to switch around but when you take a normal pic its always in selfie mode:joy:its madView attachment 47610

I feel your pain mate! I like to think I'm good with technology.... Until I pick up a device of any kind 😂.
The fact I refer to anything with a button as "technology" says it all really 🤓

Well seeing as we're banned from going out and putting faces to names, why don't we do it virtually.
Don't be shy, share a picture of yourself so that we can start to re-build that close-knit community we once had.

I'm Karl and I'm an alcoholic...

View attachment 47561
You spelt Elgrandaholic wrong mate, but here's me

Attachments

• 25395786_543123686044664_7739519808283822495_n.jpg
    25395786_543123686044664_7739519808283822495_n.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 2
I feel your pain mate! I like to think I'm good with technology.... Until I pick up a device of any kind 😂.
The fact I refer to anything with a button as "technology" says it all really 🤓
Tech dinosaurs mate the on and off button is about my limit :joy:

I tend to avoid the camera, photos equal liability. I was never there, I was never involved... I’ll reuse the one from the virtual meet. Yes that’s a thrasher hoodie and yes I skate before anyone asks!
B7708765-4DC8-4B05-9211-FE55162A9224.jpeg

I tend to avoid the camera, photos equal liability. I was never there, I was never involved... I’ll reuse the one from the virtual meet. Yes that’s a thrasher hoodie and yes I skate before anyone asks!
View attachment 47631

Is that a Thrasher Hoodie? Do you Skate? 😂

Only occasionally so I can getaway with wearing the brand. A bit like Justin Bieber!
It's alright mate I pop the odd ollie myself now and again... But officially stopped skating over 20years ago! Dosent stop me referring to myself as a skateboarder 🛹

Back