• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Portsdown Summer Celebration 31st March

Of course, more the merrier... just hope the car park is big enough, lol

That’s our plan after the meet up. Best of both worlds 😄
If you like cake I can recommend The Tenth Hole in Southsea but it's likely to be queuing back to Southampton on Mothers Day.

Just for info.
I've just driven past Mick's - the sun is out and the car park is nearly full and that's a week-day! - We will be lucky to get 13 Elgrands all together, especially if there's another 'enthusiasts' meet. I would suggest folks aim for an arrival time of 1030 at the latest if they can.

As a fallback either for a photo-shoot, or just as an overflow arrangement, there is another car park maybe 100m west on the other side of the road, just past the Churchillian pub on Widley Walk (Google maps link) - cars can either park on the long south facing strip (the popular choice) or in the more rectangular (but poorly surfaced) north facing bit.

1553611780953.png

Nice one @AlanM good work on the overheads :)

I plan to be there a lot earlier than 10.30, so will see what's available and who knows, it might actually work in our favour that its Mothers day :)

Nice one @AlanM good work on the overheads :)

I plan to be there a lot earlier than 10.30, so will see what's available and who knows, it might actually work in our favour that its Mothers day :)
Depends on how many mothers like burgers.

Back