• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Port Solent - Portsmouth - 26 Feb Meet

Been to the Sunday port solent meets quite a few times in various cars. I do believe there are requirements to keep it at reasonable numbers. Last time I checked your car had to either be…

-American
-400bhp +
-pre 1995
-military or emergency
-few others I can’t remember from top of my head

People do get turned away at the entrance if they don’t meet a requirement
Doesn't say we can't show ours off...

SUNDAY CAR MEETS​

On the second and last Sunday of each month

If you're a car enthusiast, you won't want to miss our car meets. Join us fortnightly in the Port Solent car park from 10am-12pm. Port Solent is the perfect location for car enthusiasts to come together and show off their rides. With plenty of restaurants, and a welcoming atmosphere, it's the ideal way to spend a Sunday. Whether you're into classic cars, sports cars, or something more unusual, you're sure to find others with similar interests at these meets. So mark your calendar and don't miss out on the next car meet at Port Solent – it's sure to be a revving good time!

They used to do themed days as well as open events.

I think their official meet asks for certain types of cars/vehicle on the main park areas 2-5, nothing stopping us from getting on the fringes somewhere very near, after all it is a big area. Given that we rarely have more than 10, I think we should go for the 26 Feb, but meet off-site and go in mob handed just before 1000hrs. How about meeting as suggested at Tesco North Harbour car park betwenn 0930-0945 hrs ready for an attack (oops different life), ready to move in convoy, Thumbs up just to give an idea of numbers. Thumbs down if you would have liked to make it but can't (just to stop too much posts to wade through) 👍 or 👎

👍👎 is that classed as undecided 🤣🤣🤣 but from me it's a big 👍👍👍

I like the sound of a fringe meeting.

Weekend of family birthday but if not doing anything will come along

If we're doing a fringe meeting I can see a problem of us not being able to park together... by all accounts it gets busy on the car meet days 🤔🤔🤔

If we're doing a fringe meeting I can see a problem of us not being able to park together... by all accounts it gets busy on the car meet days 🤔🤔🤔
Does get very busy, especially if the Sunday market is on too. Not as if we have little vehicles that can nab a small space

I believe the 26th is also the date of jap owners of Hampshire meet on portsdown hill, so could be a good turn out of jap stuff :)

nice might leave a little early and pop up there unless they all come to port solent :joy:

are we all meeting at North Harbour Tesco first and convoying to Port Solent. Or just making our way in ??

Back