• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Please don't shout at me! Elgrand or Alphard?

bug-eyed Ford Scorpio {{shudder}} That was one car that fell from the top of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down 🤣

What was wrong with car designers in the 90's? I mean, Fiat Multipla FFS 🤣
View attachment 98865
Mate of mine had one of those for a while, got it free, still felt like he was over charged!

Scary thing was, they made a second version of it! Thing looks like it's had a gastric band around the middle!

Alphards are a bit grandad, especially the interior. Insurance quotes may be a factor in your decision. I'm still looking at quotes and they're all through the roof for me for both E50 and E51. It's depressing. Not bothered looking at Alphard quotes

Funnily enough, I'm going to be a grandad later this year, maybe I should get the alphard?....NAH!

If you can wait a while to collect any new to you car, get the insurance quotes for a couple of weeks time, it totally brings the cost down on some of the robbing gits! Being an old fart in a lower risk area, I'm getting pretty reasonable quotes myself. Hope you find a solution.

Tbh, I really like the E50 look, but sadly Edinburgh council are all a bunch of c*+ts and seem to hate cars of any kind, but especially older petrol/diesels. Even worse, 30+ year old cars are exempt from the fines, but only UK original vehicles, not imports! 🤯

At least the E51 can be properly classified as ok even those that are older than 2006.

Tbh, I really like the E50 look, but sadly Edinburgh council are all a bunch of c*+ts and seem to hate cars of any kind, but especially older petrol/diesels. Even worse, 30+ year old cars are exempt from the fines, but only UK original vehicles, not imports! 🤯

At least the E51 can be properly classified as ok even those that are older than 2006.

Ugh, Edinburgh Council are pretty bad, I stayed in Musselburgh for a year and Edinburgh City for a few months. I've never seen such terrible roads, and a system so inadequate to cope with snow

IMG_9819.pngIMG_9820.pngdon’t really like the e52 but new alphard looks cool to me ,seen a few on roads where i’m at
but i do like boxy cars and chrome lol abit like my e50

It does resemble a vacuum cleaner attachment

Back