• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Official ElgrandOC clothing range. SORRY BUT WE ARE NOW CLOSED.

Only 2 days left in the sale!!!

SALE FINISHES
31ST OF THIS MONTH!!!

Don't forget my middle row ones like I had until this thread was reawakened.

Got my 2x Ts today great quality and prompt delivery
wish all my orders from other companies was this good

Sale has now finished.

ElgrandOC landing strips.
Took one of these to Wales Elgrandfest.
Very useful when returning to your awning as you can get exactly in the spot you left.
No more guess work and too and fro to get it right.
They are waterproof/reflective and have ElgrandOC parking only embroidered in 3 places along the strip.
We are now offering them for sale.
£15.99 inc postage.
Sequence 02.00_02_39_04.Still001.jpg
20210816_205040.jpg
20210816_205212.jpg
20210816_205230.jpg
20210816_205322.jpg

Last edited:
Very useful when returning to your awning as you can get exactly in the spot you left.
They are waterproof/reflective and have ElgrandOC parking only embroidered in 3 places along the strip.
£15.99 inc postage.
View attachment 60318
View attachment 60319
View attachment 60320
View attachment 60321
Yes please - how do I pay etc
Steve

£15.99 inc postage.
View attachment 60318
View attachment 60319
View attachment 60320
View attachment 60321
Brilliant idea. 👏 😎👍

£15.99 inc postage.
View attachment 60360
View attachment 60318
View attachment 60319
View attachment 60320
View attachment 60321
These will be going on my buy later list.

Back