• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Official ElgrandOC clothing range. SORRY BUT WE ARE NOW CLOSED.

View attachment 86633
Thanks for all your support for this merchandise but unfortunately we are stopping doing these products.
We still have all the designs if anyone would like the embroidery files.
Or if anyone is interested in buying the embroidery machine and stock we have left them please get in touch.
Thanks again.
Andy and Janet.
I’m glad to see you giving someone else the opportunity to carry on the business- you have made your £££millions from it now, generous of you to pass it on.
Let me be the first to wish you a Happy and healthy retirement in StBarts.
👍

View attachment 86633
Thanks for all your support for this merchandise but unfortunately we are stopping doing these products.
Or if anyone is interested in buying the embroidery machine and stock we have left them please get in touch.
Thanks again.
Andy and Janet.
Thanks for all yours and Janets hard work mate!!

View attachment 86633
Thanks again.
Andy and Janet.
Hope this is something you want rather than need to do mate
I'll miss the usual service " i pitch to you, you pitch to janet and job done" especially the one offs -----it's been a pleasure mate :heart_eyes:

Hope this is something you want rather than need to do mate
I'll miss the usual service " i pitch to you, you pitch to janet and job done" especially the one offs -----it's been a pleasure mate :heart_eyes:
We were doing the Elgrand stuff as a sort of sideline.
Most of the stuff the machine did went into a local craft shop to be sold.
The craft shop has closed down now and too much hassle to do Ebay of Facebook so Janet is selling the machine.
It's a lot of money/Elgrand goodies at £4000 to be stood in the corner doing nothing lol.

The craft shop has closed down now and too much hassle to do Ebay of Facebook so Janet is selling the machine.
It's a lot of money/Elgrand goodies at £4000 to be stood in the corner doing nothing lol.
In that case i hope you get a good price mate, i also hope someone takes this on (club wise).
i also hope janet finds a hobby soon or your polishing days may be numbered lol

Just when I was going to buy a beanie hat.

Sorry to hear your closing down mate... wanted to add to my collection...

FWIW in the absence of official Elgrand clothing, various T shirts and other items can be found on ebay and Aliexpress.

It would be good to have one

I see the shop's closed bit are there any stickers for sale, or graphics to download that I can get printed myself? Cheers Si

Back