• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Northern Big One - Sunday 21st June - Ripon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Names added to the list now.

If anybody else want to join let me know and I will add you to the list. :thumbup:

Because my dad who is very ill and now receiving palliative care and this will certainly the last Fathers Day I will have with him I will not be attending this event.

Sorry to give more bad news. I can't make it. I've just not got the funds to get there and back. And it's my fault. I spent money I thought I had when I didn't actually have it :cry:

Sorry Mariusz :(

Sorry to hear that guys but no worries maybe next year.

For those who are coming I will try to be there about 8 am as I want be there before everyone is coming to take pictures of them.
Just look for my Elgrand and park next to it.

See you tomorrow. :thumbup:

That was a nice day out, I work outside anyway so it was plenty warm enough for me, at least it wasn't teeming down like it did today.

Enjoyed the show, some incredibly expensive and cosseted scoobies there.

Its given me some ideas - but not at that level

Hope you got some good pics.

Thanks for coming guys, I also did enjoy It as I do every year.
It wasn't as big as usually is but in some way it was better because it was more relaxed and I had time to chat with you a little bit. Usually I haven't got time to do that.
I've took as usual lots of photos which mean I will be busy with them for next few weeks processing and putting them on the website.

:thumbup:

And for those who didn't see it on Facebook we got for our club little trophy for attendance

:cool:

Hi Dave and Mariusz nice to meet you enjoyed the day out and it was good to put some faces to names. After looking at some of those subaru engines I have decided to get some plastic trims both interior and engine bay hydrodipped so sorting out some people to get it done. Next year we need to start taking some silverware home from these shows guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back