• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East Next Meet

jamson72

Premium Member
North East
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
James
Elgrand
E51
Region
North East
Anyone up for a meet either end of May or June (just not the 9th as away at Great North Swim)?

Herrington Country Park seems to be a reasonable venue so would propose there again.

5h and 17 min away o_O , Time to use the shell shares :laughing:

If it's near end of may and on a Sunday I should be able to pop over, where ever there is

Anyone up for a meet either end of May or June (just not the 9th as away at Great North Swim)?

Herrington Country Park seems to be a reasonable venue so would propose there again.
is that where last one was ??? very busy

is that where last one was ??? very busy
Yes, I didn't make the last one so cannot comment on how busy it was. Others may be able to help out with that

Yes, I didn't make the last one so cannot comment on how busy it was. Others may be able to help out with that
i was there , too busy and expect it to busier with better weather , mind i suppose car park won’t be flooded now ,so a few more parking bays

What about the walled garden one with the cafe

Or maybe somewhere up around your area @malcolmyz85.
Maybe Dolton park.

Must be somewhere in and around Sunderland that is similar? Just being selfish as I'm in Northumberland and its a fair trek to the walled garden one

I'm in. Depending on when, we may be able to bring both cars. Can't do first weekend in June however.

Must be somewhere in and around Sunderland that is similar? Just being selfish as I'm in Northumberland and its a fair trek to the walled garden one
pic one closer to u and see who would come , i would for 1 , dates depending, i’ll have a think today of some places , coast and country side

What about bemish ..or Marsden groto
marsden grotto could be gd , anywhere with big car parts . i don’t know that far down coast but heard it’s gd , if u have local knowledge pick a car park next to sea ,not to far from chip shop .

Sounds like a good plan going to the seaside. Marsden Grotto car park is not the biggest or the best.
There is a bigger carpark along the road. Don't know if you have to pay though
Screenshot_20240502-170234_Maps.jpg

Last edited:
Seems like this place gets decent reviews Roker Sunderland on the sea front car park and bacon sarnies. Never been so cannot comment but reviews seem decent.
Screenshot_20240501_230150_Facebook.jpg

Sounds like a good plan going to the seaside. Marsden Grotto car park is not the biggest or the best
must be something with decent size in that area ,as i say i don’t know area , plenty further up but think sunderland area is quite central

Sounds like a good plan going to the seaside. Marsden Grotto car park is not the biggest or the best.
There is a bigger carpark along the road. Don't know if you have to pay though
View attachment 101531
aye next one from grotto towards shields is supposed to be gd , doesn’t matter if there is a charge for parking does it ???? marsden lea is name i’m been told
just been told £5 all day

Back