• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

My other cars a...

Audi Etron 55 Quattro. Dual motor 4wd (combined max 300kw / 402bhp output in boost mode) with 97kwh liquid cooled battery. Always wanted a car with a rear light bar!!

Attachments

• IMG_20210904_125427~2.jpg
    IMG_20210904_125427~2.jpg
    787.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20210805_211251~2.jpg
    IMG_20210805_211251~2.jpg
    373.6 KB · Views: 8
View attachment 79706
Yep.. had an a2 sport tdi. 11 years loyal service then went up in flames 🔥 hard ride yes, but loved it & it’s 70+ to the gallon.
Never got above 55mpg in ours (the 90bhp version), but might have had something to do with absolutely caning it everywhere for the 3 cylinder thrum. It also had a hefty appetite for front drop links as an annual consumable.

My other car is a 2009 E60 520d.
Bodywork a bit battle worn, but with on 74k on the clock, it's just about broken in and it is comfortable for my 100 mile round commuting in peak time......only drawback is it ain't automatic.

Never got above 55mpg in ours (the 90bhp version), but might have had something to do with absolutely caning it everywhere for the 3 cylinder thrum. It also had a hefty appetite for front drop links as an annual consumable.
Eat drop links as well, I had the 74bhp. I like the 3 pot diesel, had an air cooled beetle sound to it?

Hmmm, I feel overwhelmed by some of those shiny beast above - our second car is a very modest '09' plate VW Polo, 84 stonking horse power but nigh-on 60mpg and a feck sight more comfortable than it's predecessor (an 08 plate Mini Cooper - THE most uncomfortable car I've ever had the displeasure to drive - but I did like its looks though).

My personal 2nd steed is a pushbike, now with an electric motor (age huh!) but I get about one cake and latte to every 20 miles though :cool:.

The Merc has a modified 5.4 litre supercharged V8 producing best part of 600 BHP and the BMW a modified 4.8 NA V8 producing best part of 400 BHP and my Elgrand is a 3.5 V6.
Total of 13.7 litres and over 1200 BHP between them, all running on Shell V Power and a total age of 52 years old.20220909_170512.jpg20220909_170532.jpg20220909_170607.jpg

The Merc has a modified 5.4 litre supercharged V8 producing best part of 600 BHP and the BMW a modified 4.8 NA V8 producing best part of 400 BHP and my Elgrand is a 3.5 V6.
Total of 13.7 litres and over 1200 BHP between them, all running on Shell V Power and a total age of 52 years old.View attachment 79734View attachment 79735View attachment 79736

Nice planet killers 🌍 ….an Audi Master Tech called mine “The last of the Planet Killers.”

😬👍

Love it mate :heart_eyes: Still looking for my '77 Manta SR pics :pensive:
Cheers bud that was last weekend's outing,funny you say that I've been looking for photos of my old coupe I did every stage of the rebuild pics but can't find them anywhere 🤷‍♂️

Back