• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

MUSIC / TRACK LINK THREAD

Kinky Afro
Happy Monday’s

Let’s see if we can get through a whole week

RUBY TUESDAY
ROLLING STONES

Let’s see if we can get through a whole week

Anyone got a Thursday song/band?

Can add:
FRIDAY I'M IN LOVE (THE CURE)
SUNDAY, BLOODY SUNDAY (U2)
1 WEEK (BARE NAKED LADIES) to finish it off...

Struggling with Thursday off the top-of-my head though...? And google's cheating...

BRIGHTON BEACH
ROD STEWART

STAY WITH ME
THE FACES

SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO
THE CLASH

STAY
MAURICE WILLIAMS & THE ZODIACS

STAY WITH ME
SHAKESPEARE'S SISTER

SISTER RAY
THE VELVET UNDERGROUND