• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

mirror cam hardwire job

thebluemax

Premium Member
South East
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
allen
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
today I installed the hardwire kit for my mirror cam, primarily to free ip the ciggy socket and get rid of trailing wires....used piggyback fuse connectors for the first time, hardest part was finding out which side was live on the fuse holder with my multimeter but all well.
BTW I asked previously what type of fuse in my December 2005 XL used and it was said "mini"...sort of correct as it turns out they are "mini low profile" tiny bloody things but all working now.

Attachments

• blade-fuse-types-1065011156.jpg
    blade-fuse-types-1065011156.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 8
Back