• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Midlands MFN Car Night 7th April season opener

BMR

Trader
E51 Owner
E51 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Elgrand
E51
Local owners to Eastwood area, this is the season opener for car nuts. Its a pub with a big carpark and gets full of performance and show cars, trade stands and in the evening when you want to go home the road is closed off so you can show what your car does if you want. anyone interested I advise we meet up and drive in together so we park up together. there is a small charge on entry ÂŁ2 it was last year and I think its not gone up. The gates open at 5.00.

Are you still going to this one Brian?, I'll tag along as I've never been to mfn before. What time do you want to meet up for the drive there?.

Hi Keith, yes bud, I am going for a pint and have a look round do you want to meet up at 6.00 on the A610 the second layby from the M1 junction 27, we can then roll in together. Let me know. Cheers

Yes, deffo. I'm going to bring my son, he likes to have a look at the motors and he likes a pint.
I think this is the layby.Capture.JPG

Junction 26?

Will also have a look never been

Sorry guys due to my hectic life style I am not able to get to the MFN tonight, its the first time ever I have not attended a local car meet and I don't like to do it at short notice but due to heavy Elgrand parts demands I am going to be working all through the afternoon and evening trying to source parts for my customers. No rest for the wicked I guess. Have a good time and a drink for me.

i'm gonna go too,just looked at a map and it's J26,as bmr brian's not going what time are you meeting at the layby,i'm coming up from northants,probably be there before 5 so I've got time to grab a coffee also i'm gonna ask if I can sleep overnight(1 pint is not enough:party:)

i'm gonna go too,just looked at a map and it's J26,as bmr brian's not going what time are you meeting at the layby,i'm coming up from northants,probably be there before 5 so I've got time to grab a coffee also i'm gonna ask if I can sleep overnight(1 pint is not enough:party:)
Probs still try n meet up with Serra at six, cos I'm waiting for my son to get back from Twycross before we can set off. I'll look out for you there, I'll send a message or something later.
Hope it's not raining too much, just polishing the beast and its started. :( typical...

Back