• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East Marsden lea carpark (just along from Marsden grotto)

What date suits

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dognero

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
North East
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Elgrand
E51
Region
North East
I will let the poll run for 7 days then the most votes sets the date.
You can vote for more than one date.

Ok Lets have a North East meet.

Marsden lea carpark (just along from Marsden grotto)

South Shields NE34 7AJ

10am

Screenshot 2.png

18th /19th ok by me who is now with repaired Elgrand ( rear bumper and sill gash all nice and new again )

Just had a look on google at this location. Doesn't seem to be any Café, Chip shop or toilets close by. Correct me if I'm wrong. Just thinking of the Ladies that will be there.

Correct me if I'm wrong
Your wrong lol

Just had a look on google at this location. Doesn't seem to be any Café, Chip shop or toilets close by. Correct me if I'm wrong. Just thinking of the Ladies that will be there.
t.png

The toilets are close to the Marsden Grotto's carpark and there used to be a Minchellas hut as well for ice creams and drinks.

I went the wrong way on google street view. So didn't see the Grotto toilets etc. So I do apologize. :) Look forward to seeing you all there.

18th or 19th works for me may have got the scratches done as some nice person did today with my parked vehicle then buggered off without saying anything or leaving a note! Bastard! 😡

Ok the votes are in and it's the 18th May.

Marsden lea carpark (just along from Marsden grotto)

South Shields NE34 7AJ

10am

Screenshot 2.png

See you all Sat 18th. For those interested in Classics there’s a Fins and Chrome Car show on the 19th at Gypsies Green Stadium about a mile away from the Grotto - might be worth staying overnight in your vans ?

Just 10 of us going then, or are some hiding. :)

Back