• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

LETS HAVE A BIG RETURN TO SHOWS AFTER COVID-19 WITH THE JAP SHOW FINAL **BOOKING CLOSED**

Unless it's brown with mud then someone might direct you to the nearest jet wash 😂

Hi Brian, could you put me down please, 1 big kid (48) and 1 little one (7). Let us know on payment details. We are just starting out on our Elgrand adventures & are looking forward to our first meet and seeing what people have done with theirs.

Looks like sant pod have announced that jap show (lite) is to go ahead :)

Lite because will have limited entertainment on site but that's no bother as at make our own :D

Come on guys let's make this show huge :D

Looks like sant pod have announced that jap show (lite) is to go ahead :)

Lite because will have limited entertainment on site but that's no bother as at make our own :D

Come on guys let's make this show huge :D
Saw that but it's a different date to the finale isn't it?
Great sign that santa pod are able to start hosting some events again though 👍🏼

August 16th is the Sunday of the JAE weekend at Norwich which I was trying to organise before lockdown, only a couple of members attending so far but hopefully they'll confirm thats going ahead. I hope this is an interim show and the finale will still go ahead.

August 16th is the Sunday of the JAE weekend at Norwich which I was trying to organise before lockdown, only a couple of members attending so far but hopefully they'll confirm thats going ahead. I hope this is an interim show and the finale will still go ahead.
Yeah I think it's just a tester event to replace the June jap show. Hopefully the finale will go ahead if these smaller ones work ok

RIGHT GATHER ROUND. (borrowed from Capt Mainwairing).
We have a green light to restart the show season after this dreadful pandemic, so what do we go for? Jap Show light is a smaller short notice Jap show to replace the one we missed in June, whilst the weather might be a little warmer i dont think the atmosphere will be as good due to the Covid -19 outbreak. I personally think the Jap Show Finals is the one to aim for. So with that in mind i would like to start collecting in the Ticket Money because the sooner we pay the better position we will get in the pits area. Like most of you the pandemic has reduced my turnover but i feel as a "season opener" for us it is important to get out and have some fun with old friends and meet some new ones.
THIS IS IMPORTANT
In order to comply with the governments regulations Santa Pod has to limit the numbers of people attending events and even Children under 13 years of age MUST have a pre booked ticket even if its a free one so they are included in the headcount.

Dont expect to buy ANY tickets on the gate they are NOT for sale on the day.
Everyone attending will have their temperature taken on the gate before entry to help cut down infections

PRICES AS FOLLOWS
ADULTS (ALL 13 YEARS AND OVER)
WEEKEND £22.00 EACH
SUNDAY ONLY £14.00 EACH

CHILDREN UP TO 13 YEARS OLD NEED A FREE TICKET ORDERING WITH THE ADULT TICKET

These prices include Camping for the weekend tickets and card booking fees.

Contact me via text on 07970549787 with the following details
FULL NAME
FULL POSTAL ADDRESS (FOR TICKETS AND CAR ENTRY SLIP)
HOW MANY ADULTS (13 YEARS AND OVER)
HOW MANY CHILDREN (UP TO 13 YEARS OLD

Please pay by PAYPAY as a friend to bmrautomotive@hotmail.com

(FAILURE TO PAY AS A FREND WILL RESULT IN A RETURNED PAYMENT)
__________________________________________________________________________________________

I WOULD LIKE TO CLOSE OFF THE TICKET PAYMENTS ON SUNDAY 26th OF JULY YES 2 WEEKS TIME TO MAKE SURE WE GET A GOOD POSITION FOR THE CLUB STAND IN THE PITS AS ENTRIES ARE LIMITED AND ITS FIRST COME FIRST SERVED. AFTER THAT TIME VEHICLES WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BE ADDED TO THE EVENT.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank You.

Last edited:
I’m still in.
How much are the tickets Brian

Payment made.
Im looking forward to this. It’s looking like the only show I will attend this year.

Back