• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Last song you listened to?

Listened to was Black Dog … I’ve just tripped over Beth Harts Zepplin tribute album and had to hear it back to back with the original…

on in the back ground as I type is:
Tenacious Dee .. not the best song in the world ever, it’s a tribute

Playing earlier was Blues for Greeny (Gary Moore) all of it..

Last edited:
The Dickhead song by Miles Betterman (you'll find it on spotify), my eldest fell out with a friend - this cheered him up

Last night, Spotify compiled a 2023 play list for me.👍

I was enjoying my free album whilst dozing off with my timer set to 1hour, quite content……

Then I was rudely awakened by ‘Last Christmas by Wham.’

Now I quite like the tune with a drink in my hand on the run up to Christmas, but it’s quite traumatic on the 27th of February.

I was awake for quite a while after that.

Anyhow I digress, the answer to the title is - Last Christmas by Wham.

Flying Saucer Attack - The Rezillos

Song : Running With The Pack

My dad came round to visit at mines and we had a discussion on how the music he used to listen to when I was months old has stuck with me. Its always ringing in my head. Even the ones I dont know the lyrics to I can mimic every sequence of the song. He asked me like what... I told him like "Bad Company". So we sat at the kitchen island, launched Spotify and played the album "Running With The Pack" back to back. And now im playing this when on the commute to work. I love the title track itself

Song : Running With The Pack

My dad came round to visit at mines and we had a discussion on how the music he used to listen to when I was months old has stuck with me. Its always ringing in my head. Even the ones I dont know the lyrics to I can mimic every sequence of the song. He asked me like what... I told him like "Bad Company". So we sat at the kitchen island, launched Spotify and played the album "Running With The Pack" back to back. And now im playing this when on the commute to work. I love the title track itself
Fantastic album, great band, the 1st super group in my opinion

I know!
I was about to ditch my cds recently but inherited an old sony 300 cd player. As cds are so cheap now I bought a 400 player and daisy chained them for 700 shuffling capacity 😂
Just ordered some Bad Co and Free.

Saw Shawn James live last night, so that!

Brainstorm live @ Watchfield Festival 1975 - Hawkwind

Back