• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Last song you listened to?

Pointless story, was doing a job late at night at the EMI plant think it was Swindon and was leaving late all I could see was a rhythmic red glow in the distance from the rubbish skip from the light in cover of the Pulse album.

Tangerine Dream. Live at Rheims...
Saw the TD exhibition at the Barbican recently, and reminded me to revisit this.

Just got my Bluetooth working. Up till then the stereo was hideous. Then flip!!! Wish I knew what system is there. I’ve absolutely no info about my bus.

Today played the start of Coldplay ‘a sky full of stars’ (hmm … that autocorrected to farts 😂)

for a more chillin track try Limbo by FERR. It’s got to be loud

kids loved the fab surround sound for the dvd. Shame the screen is so tiny.

Watching Simon and Garfunkel on the box, some documentary about Bridge Over Troubled Water. Paul Simon is saying he has no idea where that song came from, which is weird. I went to Tiverton a few years ago to watch QPR in a friendly. Stopped at a petrol station and asked if there was anywhere local I could get a decent meal locally. Bloke said there was a pub just down the road "can't miss it, it's just by the river, near the wait. It's where Simon and Garfunkel wrote Bridge Over Troubled Water." You would have thought Paul Simon would have remembered that wouldn't you? I believed the bloke behind the till, looked like an honest bloke to me. 🤔

Watching Simon and Garfunkel on the box, some documentary about Bridge Over Troubled Water. Paul Simon is saying he has no idea where that song came from, which is weird. I went to Tiverton a few years ago to watch QPR in a friendly. Stopped at a petrol station and asked if there was anywhere local I could get a decent meal locally. Bloke said there was a pub just down the road "can't miss it, it's just by the river, near the wait. It's where Simon and Garfunkel wrote Bridge Over Troubled Water." You would have thought Paul Simon would have remembered that wouldn't you? I believed the bloke behind the till, looked like an honest bloke to me. 🤔
Christ a QPR fan........

Lol, I live just down the road from the ground.
My dad was born and raised in Latimer Road. His dad watched QPR when they played at the scrubs. I didn't really have a choice on who to support, it's a family thing. We've had 3 generations at Loftus Road for a game.

Boy don't come...sandy shaw...earlyish 60's ..top song , look it up on youtube..only for listeners of a certain life experience...

This morning, I probably caused some (more) permanent damage to my ears, they are still ringing. My clothes were vibrating :wtf:

Anyway - Listened to The Offpring

• Bad Habit (Smash)
  • I chose (Ixnay on the Hombray)
  • You're Gonna Go Far Kid (Rise and Fall)
Never heard of any of those..but am of a certain age !

Back