• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Last song you listened to?

Offspring: All I want. Only 2 minutes long, but what a rocking tune that is! :dance:

deadmau5 - strobe ,brilliant toooon I'm into that kind of music now I got decent speakers

Tool: Stinkfist

For anyone who doesn't know of Tool, I strongly suggest checking them out. They are amazing! :cool:

We should all be listening to Highway Star, Deep Purple, He He.
But only one group on my CD, Linkin Park anything from them as loud as i can till blood comes from my ear drums.

I don't think I've got any Linkin Park in my van at the moment. If I have, I'll listen to some on the way back... now you've mentioned them, I have a strong urge to listen to "Points of Authority".

My last song... Pantera: Cowboys from Hell

The Jam: Eton Rifles

let it go ,let it go how good is this

JohnE said:
let it go ,let it go how good is this

:rant: URGH! THAT SONG. Drives me nuts :crazy:

Band Aid: Do they know it's christmas (original)

well................. let it go ,let it go ,that song never bothered me any way hehehehe

JohnE said:
well................. let it go ,let it go ,that song never bothered me any way hehehehe

:vampire:

The Jam (again): Down in the Tubestation at Midnight

Well,pumpin outta the eonon today has been Bridge of Sighs,by the wonderful Robin Trower :clap2:

BMR said:
Had a change today, my panels were vibrating to the sound of REM.

I'm missing this in my life. Bit of Losing My Religion in the morning me thinks :D I remember going to see REM in Nottingham with my mates.

Well, thanks to BMR reminding me of the music genius of REM, this morning I made myself late for work putting all their albums on my USB stick :shock:

Losing My Religion
What's the Frequency Kenneth
Orange Crush
Bad Day
The Sidewinder Sleeps Tonight
Radio Song
At My Most Beautiful
Night Swimming
Find The River

(I took a slow drive in ;) )

We went to Twickenham to see them. A rugby stadium full of folk singing REM songs MAGIC.

Think we went to a football club in Nottingham to see them. It was epic :)

I know I'm getting old and want to hang on to my 80's youth ,but is it just me or does the Radio Station "Heart " really play not bad cross section of music :crazy:

Forgot how much I like Ram Jam - Black Betty :music: :yahoo:

New head unit is making the most of the aftermarket amp which came with my Ellie so treated myself to a new supply of USB sticks. Current selection is:

Country Music Association compilation - (for the missus)
Nashville TV Show Soundtracks - got season 3 music before season 3 is on Atlantic. Love the show.
Sixties Music compilation - 'cos we still remember the words!
My top 500 DISCO hits - still got the flares man!
Nat 'King' Cole compilation - dat man so toonful he don't need no orchestra!
Beyonce - including film soundtracks - what a voice!
Davey Arthur and The Furey Brothers compilation - a voice so low his tongue is in his shoes!
Chris Rea - Middlesbrough boy did good. Best driving music around.
Tchaicovsky - Best driving music from the 19th century!
The Eagles - always a favourite
UK Top 40 - For the Grandson

Plus a heap of mp3 cd's which get an airing when touring.

What do you admit to lugging around for your aural gratification?

BMR said:
We went to Twickenham to see them. A rugby stadium full of folk singing REM songs MAGIC.

Was that when they were supported by EDITORS?

(My favourite band and obsession)

Back