• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Last song you listened to?

Agreed, everyone has upped their game apart from the UK.

I voted Siouxsie Sioux.

Germany close runners up but Iceland did it for me for sheer quirkiness.

....and from public vote 🤣🤣🤣
Is that a first???

Don't know but not surprising. You just beat me on the public vote. Great show though, nice to see a rock band win again.

Fast forwarded through all the dross and nearly caught up. Just got the final vote through now.
Must say Italy were good.
Agreed - excellent show tonight. Been off eurovision for a few years now but it's turned a corner this year.
If only we could get something worthwhile as an entry.
Perhaps we need to get Cliff back 🤣🤣🤣

Last song today was Sasquatch - Boss Hog

Last edited:
Good man 👌😁 such a great band 😎

Last edited:
Last song tonight was Speedealer - Hit it and Run

Last edited:
Last song tonight was Circle Jerks - Back Against the Wall

Last edited:
This morning so far I've heard:
The Almighty - Wild and Wonderful
AC/DC - Let me put my love into you
Izzy Stradlin - Shuffle it all
CSNY - Woodstock

Last song tonight was Probot - Shake Your Blood

Last edited:
Last song tonight was Pearl Jam - Leash

Last edited:
Thompson Twins - 'Hold me now' - 12" Version … better than I remembered :cool:

Joni Mitchell, a case of you.
Never listened to Joni Mitchell before but I got one of those news feeds on my phone that said it was Prince's favourite song so I tried it. Kind of like Prince, bit of a guilty pleasure I think.

...meh. it's alright I guess.

Being a child of the nineties though I like grunge and Italian house music. (Not at the same time of course)

Last song tonight was Pearl Jam - Leash
I like pearl jam, a lot. And temple of the dog and Soundgarden etc...
Favourite pearl jam song I listened to today... Elderly woman behind the counter in a small town.
(Beautiful song with a mad title!)

Back