• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JDM Combe 9th July 2022!!!

Update booking closes on the 20th!!

An everyone that has booked for the slow parade lap the time has changed an it’s now 11am not 11:30 :)
Yes I have just received the email from them 🙂

Booking is now closing on Wednesday 22nd! Still only a few days left! 😬

if you still want to come please book asap not long to go now guys :)

Gutted that we can't make it this year as we are away on holiday in Rhodes from tomorrow and don't get back until the 10th July.
Hope you all have a great time and hopefully will see you all next year.

for castle coombe just confirmation that it is paid if i remember we got them nearer the time

I have an e mail confirmation so assuming this will be what's needed 🤔

any news on what stand / gate we are going in this year its only 2WEEKS away woop woop :cool::cool:

just got my tickets and we are going through red gate onto pitches m30/m42 which is the opposite side of the curcuit to last year and we are expected to use j18 m4 and get there for 7.00/7.30 have to see if there is somewhere to meet at j18

Plan for Saturday! It’s going to be an early one 😬

meeting at Morrison’s car park SN14 6UZ

We will be there from 6:45-7am but aiming to leave at 7am or earlier depending if everyone has arrived

as we need to get on the stand before 7:30

if you want to try an make your own way in that’s fine just let me know :) an we will see you there just need to be in before they open for the public :)

(Locals are funny about us meeting at the pubs etc near junction 18)

D727F4AC-4CC9-480E-8898-66203777A386.png

We are in the red section, last year we was in the purple section so not far from there :)

tell me about early think i need to leave at about 4 :rolleyes: so still meeting at j17 are we then convoying to j18

tell me about early think i need to leave at about 4 :rolleyes: so still meeting at j17 are we then convoying to j18
Yeah still meeting junction 17, you can still get to red gate from 17 they just prefer you to go 18, but we done it last time from Morrisons an was fine :)

We have booked into the Travelodge nearby 😂 but yeah if you don’t fancy being too early you can just meet us there :)

thats great it looked to be about 20ml extra from j17 to j18 just to go the route that was suggested

Unfortunately I have another commitment so I can't make it this year. Now I'm feeling sad ☹️ Hope you all have a brilliant day, look forward to the pics and epic lap tales 🤘😊

AE09F1EF-2FF6-4F7D-B6F5-AA2B164A7BD0.pngE79DD91E-BF3A-43C2-8CC6-4342EA86143C.pngF87D370A-D09E-453E-B88B-0A8DA85B1353.png

timetable + trade list and where all the car clubs are parked :)

We are also right next to the alphards this year 👀😂

Back