• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JDM Combe 2019 1/6/19

I'm in. Will be driving the new E51 and not my battered old E50 bringing shame on the club!! :joy:

It was a great day last year, plenty going on
View attachment 11160
Club bookings now open and I have registered EOC for a club stand similar to last year.
https://castlecombecircuit.co.uk/shows/jdm-combe/01/06/2019/?club-book
ATTACH=full]11838[/ATTACH]

List of confirmed members

1. @Daddyof4
2. @Claptrap
3. @Stempy
4. @Dai & Sally
5. @robtroi
6. @KevT
7. @Parentalnightmare
8. @Lisa-Marie and @Elementian
9. @Crazycraig
10. @Shore Campers
11. @Stumpy
12. @jamiecoysh
13. @OldPhil
14. @neil
15. @Snoo
Ok so all 15 of us going to JDM combe on the 1st 😎😎😎

@Claptrap @Stempy @Dai & Sally @Lisa-Marie @Elementian @robtroi @KevT @Parentalnightmare @Crazycraig @Stumpy @Shore Campers @jamiecoysh @OldPhil @neil @Snoo public entry is from 9am and gates open at 7 I believe.
So plans are meet at Morrisons in Chippenham sn14 6uz @7am or thereabouts as combe is a 15 minute drive away.
Aim to be in there by 8am latest so will leave Morrisons by 07:45 it may seem early but if you get there near 9 you will be queueing for ages so will be worth it.
There is fuel and a coffee shop in Morrisons and a Mac Donald's for @Claptrap only 5 mins away anyone with any issues or wants my number for the day just pm me 😁
Tickets sre sent out to your booked address with paddock passes and parking instructions so make sure you bring them on the day 😁
See you there

Last edited:
Looking forward to it. We're planning on camping nearby the night before so we can make the early meet and convoy. 👍👍👍

@Claptrap @Stempy @Dai & Sally @Lisa-Marie @Elementian @robtroi @KevT @Parentalnightmare @Crazycraig @Stumpy @Shore Campers @jamiecoysh @OldPhil @neil @Snoo public entry is from 9am and gates open at 7 I believe.
So plans are meet at Morrisons in Chippenham sn14 6uz @7am or thereabouts as combe is a 15 minute drive away.
Aim to be in there by 8am latest so will leave Morrisons by 07:45 it may seem early but if you get there near 9 you will be queueing for ages so will be worth it.
There is fuel and a coffee shop in Morrisons and a Mac Donald's for @Claptrap only 5 mins away anyone with any issues or wants my number for the day just pm me 😁
Tickets sre sent out to your booked address with paddock passes and parking instructions so make sure you bring them on the day 😁
See you there

See you there
Are the tickets sent through the post or email?

See you there

🍔🍟 ;)

It’s the opposite for me. I’m looking forward to the 04:30 start. Nice clear roads and a good run down will set me up nicely for a mid-morning kip 😀

It’s the opposite for me. I’m looking forward to the 04:30 start. Nice clear roads and a good run down will set me up nicely for a mid-morning kip 😀

I’m the same, I love the clear roads at that time on a Sunday morning :)

Stealth camping or legit camping?? i aint getting up at 4:30am so might do the same ;)
Legit camping, seems like quite a few nice sites around.

Although we now have a slight problem in that all our campers are out on hire that weekend. We're expecting our final van to be completed by Northstar next week although still waiting for its v5c to come through! If that doesn't happen @Daddyof4 I might have a ticket for sale very last minute in case anybody is on standby.

Legit camping, seems like quite a few nice sites around.

Although we now have a slight problem in that all our campers are out on hire that weekend. We're expecting our final van to be completed by Northstar next week although still waiting for its v5c to come through! If that doesn't happen @Daddyof4 I might have a ticket for sale very last minute in case anybody is on standby.
Hi Stefan, I thought you said if your campers were all booked you would come in your rider?
Nobody on standby that I know of I'm afraid!

Back