• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JDM Combe 2019 1/6/19

I’ve just had a disaster happen... parking in a multi-storey car park and I wasn’t paying attention enough as I was chatting to the wife and reversed into over head pipe work and the rear screen exploded. I have just ordered one from Tojo motors and pick it up Friday if I can get the day off, then it’s still to be fitted once I have it. At the moment we are not sure if we can make it which is a real pain in the arse as we were really looking forwards to this event 🙁

Sorry to hear that, hope you get it fixed in time

I’ve just had a disaster happen... parking in a multi-storey car park and I wasn’t paying attention enough as I was chatting to the wife and reversed into over head pipe work and the rear screen exploded. I have just ordered one from Tojo motors and pick it up Friday if I can get the day off, then it’s still to be fitted once I have it. At the moment we are not sure if we can make it which is a real pain in the arse as we were really looking forwards to this event 🙁

Oh no - although as long as your alright I guess it’s a good thing it was only the glass that got damaged. Hope you get it sorted in time for the weekend.

Sorry to hear that @KevT glad you're ok and hope you get it sorted.

@KevT just thinking ahead, but if there's a chance you can't make it you could post the ticket to me, and if you come I'll give it back to you, if not I could see if someone wants it? What you think? Hope it's not necessary though

Been raining all day again here, vans getting dirtier and I haven’t been anywhere, running out of time to clean it

Van has been hiding in garage out of the way of this rubbish weather.

Hoping to tinker and polish before sat but I have daughter until Friday night. Chances of shiny van slim, especially as I am working on something for Combe. 😜

Been raining all day again here, vans getting dirtier and I haven’t been anywhere, running out of time to clean it

My thoughts exactly - I'm also not around tomorrow or Friday until 19:30ish so only got about 2 hours cleaning time in the light left.....

Horrible weather here if it doesn't shift then will just be bringing quick detailing stuff with us an will do it on the day :) x
You are just saving yourself doing a repeat job, by the time you get there there will be flies and dust to clean, this way you only clean once 😀

Got about ten minutes polishing done first thing before rain stopped play.
Is that the 1 you had through be with the street Elgrand design? If do that was October lol you not worn it yet? Mines nearly worn out 😂

Back