• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Japfest Donnington

Status
Not open for further replies.

blingo

Premium Member
Midlands
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Elgrand
E51
Region
Midlands
Just realised it is Japfest at Donnington tommorow, bit late to arrange a meet (to say the least!) but anyone else going?

I think I'm going to go in the MX5 now anyhow, so really more of a reminder it's on than anything else!

Just realised it is Japfest at Donnington tommorow, bit late to arrange a meet (to say the least!) but anyone else going?

I think I'm going to go in the MX5 now anyhow, so really more of a reminder it's on than anything else!
I'm on the fast car mag stand. :)

Sorry I didn't get chance to chat yesterday, I was hoping to catch you later on but didn't see you again.

Sorry I didn't get chance to chat yesterday, I was hoping to catch you later on but didn't see you again.
No problem, didn't stay long in the end - Albert had other plans, we "desparately" needed to go to Ikea to buy some chopping boards to start building a solid body electric ukulele. Life just gets more complicated / bizzare...

Looking really good what you've done!

Are you keeping the wrap on the sides or is that coming off too?

No problem, didn't stay long in the end - Albert had other plans, we "desparately" needed to go to Ikea to buy some chopping boards to start building a solid body electric ukulele. Life just gets more complicated / bizzare...

Looking really good what you've done!

Are you keeping the wrap on the sides or is that coming off too?

Haha that's a new reason to go to IKEA I've not heard of before! :D

Cheers, the wrap is staying down the sides for this year at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back