• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

INSPIRING CAMPERS SHELL ISLAND MEET 26TH - 28TH APRIL 2019

jason pullin

E50 Owner
Midlands
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Elgrand
E50
Region
Midlands
Is there anyone out there that fancies attending the inspiring campers group meet on shell island (Wales) next April? Last year there was approx 700 people there for this event including a few elgrands. They usually have a large marquee with a buffet and a camp fire to sit around although it is large enough you can find a quiet corner out the way if you are not feeling as sociable as that. There is no electric hook up so you need to be semi self sufficient although there are plenty of toilets dotted around, a shower block, shop, bar and pizzeria on site. One side has a rocky beach the other has sand dunes and and a sandy beach and its a short drive into Barmouth or Harlech castle if you want to head out for a while. You can camp in vans, motorhomes or tents however caravans are not allowed. For more information see
http://www.shellisland.co.uk/

Love to but as I get JAE as weekend plus couple days etc I wont get another weekend.

before you suggest.....Wife hates camping and Wales so not gonna happen lol

Love to but as I get JAE as weekend plus couple days etc I wont get another weekend.

before you suggest.....Wife hates camping and Wales so not gonna happen lol
I think what you meant to say there is "there is no way my bus will look good sat next to your nice shiny e50 so ill leave it at home this time" :joy:;)

I think what you meant to say there is "there is no way my bus will look good sat next to your nice shiny e50 so ill leave it at home this time" :joy:;)
I think you been drinking already dude

No E50 ever gonna compare to 51 to give it up already

For anyone that follows the inspiring campers group on Facebook you will have noticed that it is currently experiencing some administrative problems and all official meets have been cancelled for the foreseeable future however i have that weekend booked off work already so am still planning on arranging this camping meet for anyone that wishes to still attend as an Elgrand meet however there are still plenty of the inspiring campers members still attending shell island that weekend as an unofficial event. Once christmas is out the way i will start to look at it in greater detail and will look at Marquee/group cooking facilities etc and start getting stuff booked.

I am certainly interested!

Sounds like a plan :)

Back