• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Happy Christmas and New Year to all EOC members!

merry christmas enjoy tomorrow me and pat have 8 arriving im on my 3rd port 2nd whiskey 4th sausage roll and 2nd helping of cold gamon so signing off till tomorrow enjoy

Well that’s it, all the presents are around the tree (and everywhere else) kids fast asleep (so is the wife lol), carrots for the reindeer and a bitten mince pie and half a glass for Santa (half cos sharing is caring :innocent:)
So that’s us set for the morning onslaught from the kids , can’t wait to be fair

Wether you believe in Xmas , love it or hate it, I’ll simply say β€œall the best to all”

2nd of 3 days for us.
Yesterday Janet's youngest with the granddaughter.
Today Janet's oldest with the grandson.
Tomorrow my daughter with the 2 grand daughters.
Spent 3hrs last night out in the cold and dark helping next door put together a 10ft trampoline for his son.
Chilling out now with a coffee before starting the cooking lol.
Have a great day everyone!

Back