• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East goodwood sun 26th march

I'm easy Bob... maybe all meet up in car park then drive through to paddocks

Will look forward to this one, unfortunately a heart attack got in the way of the last time we met there

I will try, but Khal is currently scrolling through short breaks to Spain, which usually means we are off soon.

Hi all
Never been to this location so a google pin for the car park or ‘what three words’ location would be great.
It’ll be good to learn more about how I should have done more research and look at the mods you have all done 👍🏻👍🏻

PO180PH just deciding on what side of the track to meet last time it was by the tower cafe in the main gate turn right or in main gate straight on under the track turn right

Inner track this time round Bob... is there a cafe that side ???

Hi all
Never been to this location so a google pin for the car park or ‘what three words’ location would be great.
It’ll be good to learn more about how I should have done more research and look at the mods you have all done 👍🏻👍🏻
be nice to meet you , we are a friendly bunch who love our Ellies

ok there are three sections to the paddocks shall we meet in the middle as that's where the naffi truck is

ok there are three sections to the paddocks shall we meet in the middle as that's where the naffi truck is
no problem for me, anywhere i can shake out the contents of my coffee cup :joy: 🤣

What’s going on down goodwood this day? Or is this just elgrands meeting up?

What’s going on down goodwood this day? Or is this just elgrands meeting up?
Hi Leon
This is one of our regional meets, just happens we meeting at Goodwood this time
Hope to see you Sunday

as mark said just a regular meet for us there may be other clubs there as it is popular around here i know a local vw club meet there as one of their members is a marshal for the track you also get classic clubs as well

Back