• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Good day all, just come on board on the forum. Just purchased a e51 Nissan Elgrand series 3. Can anyone help with the stereo settings. Japanese to Eng

Good Afternoon All,
Hope you all had a good Christmas. So I've managed to get the language converted from Japanese to English. But my sat nav is still in Japanese. Do you know anyone that can change the sat nav or has anyone on here done this before?
Thank you

Yep, give up on the onboard Sat nav, either connect your mobile to aux if you have one and use Google maps etc., or you can get a Car Play system. I got this one as it blends perfectly with the existing E51 dashboard screen. It connect to iPhone or android by Bluetooth, then connects to your car audio via the FM radio, super simple.
Car Play unit

you can stick it to the back of existing screen, above it. Looks and works great

Hello to you. As above simplest Option is to get conversion disc, changes 90% of screens into English for you. Costs about ÂŁ150. It does not convert sat nav though!

Not possible mate. Either run google maps or similar via the AUX input or replace whole lot with Xanavi which is quite expensive.
Would this be the same with my 2009 E51 series 3 please?

Back