• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Ensuring the Future of EOC - 10 Post Rule

Only been on here a couple of days not even picked up the van yet but potentioally gleaned enough info to justify a payment already!
If the tech sections are good expect a payment v.soon.

And you get to upload photos direct and a free app.
Oh and stuck with us crazy folks for a year 🤪🤪🤪

Hi I have paid the £12 for premium but it's not showing on my account! Does it take a while as I know people volunteer for the admin? :)

Hi I have paid the £12 for premium but it's not showing on my account! Does it take a while as I know people volunteer for the admin? :)
Is this a recent thing? Have you tried logging off and back on again?

Thanks @Stempyuno

@Iand, it can take a little while for the forum to process your membership, if you log out and back in again that can often give it a it of a kick in the butt :)

If you get no joy from that then drop @Karl a message and he'll check the payment has registered ...

More importantly, thanks for supporting the club :) 😃

Looks like your premium status has gone active :) happy browsing:)

As a newbie who probably hasn't posted the required amount because I've been chipping in to posts on Facebook EOC I too probably appear to be a freeloader.
I did try initially to become a Premium member but didn't find it that easy. I would still like to and am happy to help fund this useful forum.
Can you become a premium member without a specific amount of posts?
I'm here if anyone can help?

Welcome!! Premium membership is well worth it. Click on your account profile and select account upgrades.

As a newbie who probably hasn't posted the required amount because I've been chipping in to posts on Facebook EOC I too probably appear to be a freeloader.
I did try initially to become a Premium member but didn't find it that easy. I would still like to and am happy to help fund this useful forum.
Once you have 10 posts, you have all the same access to all the same areas of the site as a Premium Member, the only downside i can see is that you can't upload images directly to the site... unless you are a premium member... happy to be corrected :)

Once you have 10 posts, you have all the same access to all the same areas of the site as a Premium Member, the only downside i can see is that you can't upload images directly to the site... unless you are a premium member... happy to be corrected :)
Think you're right...but the other upside for me is the support premium membership gives to this great facility - worth every penny imo🙂

Hi, you an join premium membership anytime you like regardless of how many posts you have. There is a link at the bottom of my post here which will take you through to the upgrade page...

As @Claptrap mentioned above, once you hit 10 posts on here you get access to the same content as premium members, the only added benefits are the ability to post pictures directly to the site and certain discounts from our registered suppliers...

Mostly though is our gratitude for helping keepi g this place alive :)

Your premium membership is only used to keep this club running, buy show equipment and offer prizes and trophies through club competitions :)

None of the staff take a payment etc, its all put back into the club (this year being an odd one with no car shows etc we've made a charity donation instead on behalf of the club)

As a totally new member i agree with this, it keeps the forum nice and active.
Premium.jpg

Back