• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Ensuring the Future of EOC - 10 Post Rule

I got locked out but can understand the reasoning. I would post/view more often but I rarely have enough time to scratch my own but with kids and work! Great resource though and is surely needed for enthusiasts and owners of the mighty Elgrand! Thanks for all your work.

I got locked out but can understand the reasoning. I would post/view more often but I rarely have enough time to scratch my own but with kids and work! Great resource though and is surely needed for enthusiasts and owners of the mighty Elgrand! Thanks for all your work.
Mmmm ,cough cough---that's 10 posts now mate ;)

there is a risk the posts will be mundane just to build up the count! But I guess its all conversation

the ten post rule is there for a good reason if people just answer simple questions such as colour/where did you buy /any mods you will soon get ten posts easy peasy and get acquainted with the way of the forum just general chit chat really

My problem is I need tech info.
Much of my plans have to be secret as I wish to patent my eco powerplant
I risk saying too much!

Maybe newbi's like me will just see getting a 10 post score like a computer game challenge there to be defeated in as short a time as possible. But hopefully not, this place seems kinda cool.. even better when I actually get my hands on an Elgrand rather than just having my head turned every time I see one.

Maybe newbi's like me will just see getting a 10 post score like a computer game challenge there to be defeated in as short a time as possible. But hopefully not, this place seems kinda cool.. even better when I actually get my hands on an Elgrand rather than just having my head turned every time I see one.
There was one on earlier doing the 10 post single word reply spamming.

20200907_175950.jpg

Without opening all of these ancient threads my bet its the same person spamming to get 10 posts in...

Even if you are only thinking of buying an Elgrand and don't want to commit to a full membership you can get a months access for just £3.

When I first joined, it only took me about 3 days to get the ten posts in, all what you need to do is join in and comment on what people are posting. You don't need to resort to spamming it's only 10 posts it's not that hard to get. I didn't want to become a premium member at first until I had my Elgrand sitting on my drive.

That's exactly how I approached it. I joined up, joined in then paid for premium when the Elgrand landed as the EOC had already saved me far more than £12.

Back