• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

ElgrandOC hits Discord!

confused.com... is @Stempy still live on here?

Presume as they have both been banned, their profiles will reflect this with ‘Banned’ in their profile, as others done have in the past, so it shows they can’t be interacted with.

like this guy

D6B2725D-28A7-42A3-8568-E9FDA9D3D864.jpeg

Presume as they have both been banned, their profiles will reflect this with ‘Banned’ in their profile, as others done have in the past, so it shows they can’t be interacted with.

like this guy

View attachment 63956
There's a bit of a bug with the forum software. I can ban some members the usual way (with a ban button) but certain users I cannot, and I don't know why.
Both Stempy and Diable have had all their access revoked, so they cannot see anything or interact at all with any part of the forum, but they do not display the "banned" moniker. Diable actually came back with a request to have his account deleted, so any time you see his username, all it will say under it is "guest".

I'm working on figuring out how to fix this bug, but for now, rest assured, the ban is in place.

There's a bit of a bug with the forum software. I can ban some members the usual way (with a ban button) but certain users I cannot, and I don't know why.
Both Stempy and Diable have had all their access revoked, so they cannot see anything or interact at all with any part of the forum, but they do not display the "banned" moniker. Diable actually came back with a request to have his account deleted, so any time you see his username, all it will say under it is "guest".

I'm working on figuring out how to fix this bug, but for now, rest assured, the ban is in place.
Cheers @Karl, it was the difference between the two profiles that had me puzzled.

I’ve used discord for many of the online games I play, however car clubs are better off sticking with forums imo

I’ve used discord for many of the online games I play, however car clubs are better off sticking with forums imo

It's not being used to run a club, it's being used to bring another branch of the community together with a common interest. I've already found two new streamers to follow on twitch, and probably others when/if I see them online. Plus, found a few more people to start gaming with online.

It's not being used to run a club, it's being used to bring another branch of the community together with a common interest. I've already found two new streamers to follow on twitch, and probably others when/if I see them online. Plus, found a few more people to start gaming with online.
I’ll jump on the channel when I’m next at the pc

Hi, is the invite still available? I'm getting Invite Invalid error

For any PC users within the club who use Discord, whether it be for creators of online content, gaming or anything else, we've now got our very own discord channel.
Thanks to @Chimestrike for having the initial idea here.

It's a pretty basic set up, not going to invest much time in there unless we get a decent amount of activity going through it.

For those who don't know Discord is a social chat type service that allows voice chat, streaming content etc.

Let's see how active it is before we give it any more spotlight, but if you want to join up, please feel free to do so by clicking the link below

Invalid invite is what this link is returning now any ideas?

Hi there. Is there still a Discord Server for ElgrandOC?

For any PC users within the club who use Discord, whether it be for creators of online content, gaming or anything else, we've now got our very own discord channel.
Thanks to @Chimestrike for having the initial idea here.

It's a pretty basic set up, not going to invest much time in there unless we get a decent amount of activity going through it.

For those who don't know Discord is a social chat type service that allows voice chat, streaming content etc.

Let's see how active it is before we give it any more spotlight, but if you want to join up, please feel free to do so by clicking the link below

says invalid invite

Sure, I spotted that.
I just wondered if the invite was time sensitive and if we needed a fresh invite that's not gone 'stale' ?

At the risk of another complaint - Was it Thatcher who said “Where there is harmony I will bring Discord”

Not quite, but close enough :)

At the risk of another complaint - Was it Thatcher who said “Where there is harmony I will bring Discord”
I think that was her current understudy.

Back