• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

ElgrandOC Awards 2018 - Nominees & Winners

Karl

The Boss
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
North East
E50 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
Massive thank you to everyone who entered into the first ever annual ElgrandOC awards.
I have to say that the entries were amazing, and the competition was fierce.
I also have to admit that the administration of the awards (and the cost) surpassed what I thought, which made life just that little bit more difficult as well as trying to get everything sorted for JAE, but it was totally worth it. There are a lot of learning curves and next year we should be able to streamline it a little better.

But congratulations to everyone who was nominated and especially to those who won. Here are the results for those who may not have heard or seen on the YouTube broadcast, which can be found HERE

BEST E50

Nominees:
RobP
Camperlife
Harvo

THIRD PLACE - KARL
SECOND PLACE - JOHNE
FIRST PLACE - MADFISH

BEST E51

Nomimees:
JohnK
Richard Fox
Daddyof4
Spondon72
Peter Strokosz
Frogeye Pete
Gazzbee
Stephen
Lewiebug
E51ZRider
parentalnightmare
Glen
Simon58
Dognero

THIRD PLACE - DIMBERS
SECOND PLACE - TEAMCOWIE
FIRST PLACE - FRESHANDMINTY

BEST E52

NO ONE ENTERED...

BEST MODIFICATION

Nominees:
Mikeb4x4
RobP
Chris Davies
cobraford
Karlos
Chris Wills
freshandminty
Winchester
Peter Strokosz
Clocky280
ElgrandCymru
GazzBee

THIRD PLACE - D-TRAIN
SECOND PLACE - JOHNE
FIRST PLACE - DOGNERO

BEST CLUB REP

WINNER - LISA-MARIE

For her efforts in sourcing and selling regional club merchandise, organising numerous events, integration with the local and wider community on both forum and Facebook.

MEMBER OF THE YEAR

Nominees:

Phil
BMR
MrRob_In
Brendan1969
AlanM
Chris T
RapperFrapper
freshandminty
Squiz
Micky_h
Madfish
LPGC
Chris Wills
Chasdad
Celestan
Daddyof4

THIRD PLACE - ROBP
Massive contribution to the club in terms of getting to meets and events. You always know when Rob is near,
and his amazing family support him all the way joining him at these events and really engaging with the members.
Rob has become an integral part of the club, and would be a sore loss if he were to ever decide to leave.

SECOND PLACE - KARL
Not writing anything about myself, but awarded due to time and effort put into the club (Thanks all)

FIRST PLACE - RICHARD FOX
Probably the single most active member on the forum. Everywhere you look there is a post from Richard.
He's always happy, kind, welcoming and an outright legend. He's helpful, points members to
the right places for their questions, he's never aggressive, abrasive or sarcastic. Fantastic conversation starter,
always on the lookout for anything Elgrand related to get people talking.
The forum relies on people like Richard to keep it alive and growing.
I don't think anyone in the forum doesn't know who Richard is, which is why
he absolutely smashed the ratings for this one. A well-deserved win.

Well done to everyone who entered and made the first annual awards so awesome! We'll work on this base and improve year on year. Hopefully next year we'll have more nominees and winners attend with us :)

Wow. Where do i start. I'd like to thank Nissan for making all of this possible. I'd like to thank my mom and dad for meeting at an alloy wheel company somehow genetically instilling my car obsession in me despite neither of them being interested in cars as a hobby. i'd like to thank the lord for creating the earth on which roads could be built and the Romans for building roads ....

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis scelerisque tortor nibh, et lobortis ex aliquet consectetur. Aenean gravida eros at est mattis ultricies blandit sed eros. Pellentesque molestie elit ut vulputate euismod. Donec in tincidunt purus. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Pellentesque pellentesque tempus purus, at feugiat erat. Nullam diam tortor, volutpat quis ullamcorper a, ultricies fermentum risus. Praesent sit amet auctor est. Sed a leo quis nisi viverra placerat. Aliquam vitae laoreet nibh. Phasellus arcu erat, euismod at aliquet vel, gravida sed arcu. Quisque nec rhoncus leo.

Nunc non aliquam dui. In commodo leo id viverra pharetra. Donec accumsan ultrices lacus id vestibulum. Pellentesque malesuada urna dignissim, posuere sem at, facilisis augue. Donec vestibulum finibus eros ut pretium. Donec sit amet molestie nisi. In quis ultrices lorem. Etiam eget porta est, ac accumsan mi. Nullam lacinia lorem leo, dignissim volutpat metus iaculis id. Aenean quis laoreet quam, ut efficitur tellus. Duis ultrices quam at eleifend venenatis. Vestibulum quis nisl quis lacus ullamcorper imperdiet. In malesuada elementum purus, at malesuada sem pretium imperdiet. Quisque justo magna, dictum ut volutpat in, molestie in eros.

Curabitur euismod fringilla diam, id fermentum urna molestie vel. Suspendisse potenti. Donec iaculis velit vitae tellus fermentum, at mollis massa mollis. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Nullam laoreet massa feugiat tellus pulvinar sodales. Suspendisse eu neque velit. Sed convallis dictum maximus. Ut sed nisl euismod, molestie nibh at, posuere nibh. Phasellus egestas rutrum mattis. Praesent dignissim, dolor id interdum blandit, dolor magna fringilla arcu, vitae facilisis ligula massa et augue. Proin sed gravida erat. Curabitur est libero, eleifend sed tristique vel, faucibus a risus. Nulla non justo maximus, imperdiet enim a, euismod ligula.

Ut non fermentum lacus, sit amet cursus mauris. Nullam a egestas quam. Morbi id purus a neque cursus elementum. Sed faucibus vehicula sem. Nulla luctus, arcu sed facilisis eleifend, libero est dictum sem, quis ornare ligula dolor a massa. Curabitur faucibus felis sed bibendum varius. In semper consectetur ipsum, ut auctor odio lacinia eu. Phasellus fringilla elementum lorem, viverra maximus turpis. Nam rhoncus scelerisque augue, ac eleifend ligula bibendum nec. Nulla non justo vitae nisl consectetur semper quis id enim. Nulla mattis commodo augue quis imperdiet. Quisque ac malesuada erat. Curabitur et turpis viverra, commodo est in, molestie dui.

Pellentesque accumsan, libero vehicula viverra varius, sapien arcu commodo ex, sed varius mauris tortor nec elit. Integer in enim elit. Nam pretium varius nisi, ut egestas elit finibus vel. Donec accumsan, ipsum at pharetra eleifend, mi velit mollis quam, at aliquam odio magna id lacus. Integer sit amet erat et turpis suscipit faucibus non sed massa. Phasellus at nunc auctor, facilisis erat vel, accumsan est. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Fusce sapien sem, pretium et sem ac, porta varius purus. Quisque aliquet sodales sem, sed fringilla felis congue eget.

yada yada yada blah blah blah

Lastly i'd like to thank you all for voting for any of the awards whether it was for me or for my fellow e51 modifying rivals.

Any chance of a sticker as part of my prize too please? :kissing_heart:

As has been said, well done to everyone who entered! Thanks to all of you who voted for me or my ellie 👍 I was well chuffed to get my 3rd place trophy, and as with all good award ceremonies I partied hard and maybe got a little tipsy 😂😂😂IMG-20180901-WA0001.jpg 😂😂😂

As has been said, well done to everyone who entered! Thanks to all of you who voted for me or my ellie 👍 I was well chuffed to get my 3rd place trophy, and as with all good award ceremonies I partied hard and maybe got a little tipsy 😂😂😂View attachment 8333 😂😂😂

You look overcome with emotion.

Emotion and dirty, dirty yet wonderful alcohol.

Thank you so much to all the members that voted for me, its greatly appreciated especially at a very sad time for me right now... hearing these kind words means a lot and I am always happy to help on this forum where I can!! :)

Well deserved Richard!

Hope you get through your current hard time OK, can always sound off on here or chat with the team if need be bud...

Big thank you to all who voted for the custom boot liner as best modification.
My wife and I are over the moon.
Congratulations to all the other winners.
Congratulations to all club members as you are all winners in your own way for contributing to this winning forum.
Thanks.
close.jpg

Big thank you to all who voted for the custom boot liner as best modification.
My wife and I are over the moon.
Congratulations to all the other winners.
Congratulations to all club members as you are all winners in your own way for contributing to this winning forum.
Thanks.
View attachment 8475

Love the photo :) & the winning mod. Well done to both you & mrs @dognero :)

Back